Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

But why is Ekta even poking her nose into DKP business? Things are getting stranger smiley36

Things are etting iNTERESTING..

Kash prat-sheh bole kuch so I can judge better..right now its completely one sided..

New twist and turns are getting added..

But jo bhi kaho kitne lead actors ki neend uda di hogi is cheez ne..

They must think themselces at mkre secure position than others but rajan ne aisa bomb burst kiya hai ki kya hi kahein..smiley36

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

So then there's a leap with season 70 Abhira left Armaan

after finding out Ruhi & Armaan truth

Everyone has theories so I thought I try my own

Mhrw Skr GIF - Mhrw Skr Saiketanrao GIFs

He agrees smiley37smiley37

Even Imlie 3 is gonna get revamped soon. Everyone taking notes from DKP now smiley36Trendsetter Shah smiley16

After seeing new Armaan and new Ruhi promo who will believe all the rumours of unprofessional behaviour that came out since yesterday., promoting Ruhaan is there in their minds since day one. Sheh and Prats served all the ivs as ph told them to do.. I feel RS wanted to take the story(cringe) to next level as Trps are not raising.. Apparently Sheh and Prats cannot pull off this cringe onscreen. They have chemistry but not this level. Due to some differences with the actors, it became easy for ph to terminate the actors. Now I feel the story will change totally and where does Abhira fit in all this have to wait and watch. Leap may come.

Edited by Susi26 - 6 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly.. and shezada and pratiksha would not have given so many interviews together if dkp didn’t approve ..and it’s dkp that has been extending the jeth bhabi cringe on the show ..it’s not the actors. I actually think there’s more to this story..to me it seems like the makers want to unite Ruhi and Armaan and then make them supporting cast and get a new male lead for abhira..and I think,Shehzada could have objected .’so he was fired.. the new Ruhi is a side actress..she’s not lead actress calibre ..and this is abhiras story ..she’s the legacy heroine..so it will be her love story and marriage that will take centre stage .. and if dkp sidelines abhira..viewers will quit because the legacy heroine of yrkkh is important to viewers.. we saw what happened when they killed naira..even though the same actress played the doppelgänger people were upset and many left the show ..so there’s no way they can sideline abhira..

a logical explanation… I feel sheh had shown his displeasure on being sidelined.. the first promo of new Ar was with ru.. if they wanted they could have done it with abhira’s as well, so don’t know how makers had in mind.. and when sheh objected he was shown the door….

Sayana34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maahi11

Right now they are keeping Armaan and Abhira's chemistry under wraps. if they are circulating Ruhi and Rohit's (Rohit Poddar to be precise) photographs, I am sure they might also have done Armaan and Abhira's photo shoot too, but what they want is right now to let ppl digest and speculate and make ppl like Rohit and Garvita.

It is only within a day or two they will release Abhimaan's photoshoot too, rightnow they need other three memories more, ultimately that will be more needed then of Abhimaan, i have said earlier also, Abhimaan is yet to start, they can make new memories for them, but abhi they need these three past stories more,

exatly because the new armaan is opposite her and look at the reaction already people are curious to see them to gauge if they will click but with ruhi there is no such thing and Abhira is not going to get sideline its her story
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yeh show Bachega naa? smiley19

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

But why is Ekta even poking her nose into DKP business? Things are getting stranger smiley36

More interesting than whatever kachra they are showing onscreen with jeth-bhabhi cringe smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Screw the episodes. Jane do what happens to Armaan Ruhi and Abhira. I want to know only offscreen goss. smiley37

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Things are etting iNTERESTING..

Kash prat-sheh bole kuch so I can judge better..right now its completely one sided..

New twist and turns are getting added..

But jo bhi kaho kitne lead actors ki neend uda di hogi is cheez ne..

They must think themselces at mkre secure position than others but rajan ne aisa bomb burst kiya hai ki kya hi kahein..smiley36

It's fantastic for me, coz I live for such drama smiley36 Itna din baad ITV real world mein kalesh ho raha hai. The last popcorn worthy news were from GHKPM. I thought the news from TMD would be a banger but it tai tai phissed quite quickly smiley36

Tbh Shah and DKP are now flying too high, too many kick outs by them and these actors then go and act in Ekta's serials, abhi Ekta ne uska saath de rahi hai. I wonder if Shah called her up and said listen queen of ITV, don't you dare take Sh-P because [gup gup gossip fodder] smiley39

...yeah I still dont get why Ekta made a comment on this. Has she become vella? smiley22

Edited by bangtanARMY - 6 months ago

Samridhi didn't said anything on sheh prat termination if it would be there she would have said it unprofessional behaviour anything instead she declined to talk about it