Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Come on yaar, This isn't the first time he is being bashed by her FD, it has happened too many times.

and ....By not posting I meant he should not post the separate post for Abhira which he said in his comment.Fans ki wajeh se karne ki zarurat hai nhi,they will find a new way to blame him.

I am sure both Rohit and Sam are chill.

Again, every actor faces unnecessary bashing. Rohit, Sam. SRK, Virat Kohli. I am sure Sam's Instagram post would have many such posts too. Unnecessarily shitting on her

Also, I don't think any actor posts anything for fans. All these SM interactions are mostly to create buzz around the pairing and the show

Rohit is great at it. In creating buzz. Getting people to talk. He should continue to do so. It will only help him in the long run. He has good PR I must say.

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 2 hours ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Abhi abhi ek khayal aaya, does this mean yuvraj can reenter rishta now?? smiley4

Main toh kal se ro rahi hoon. Yuvraj ko gun k saath bhej doh bagal waaley set hainsmiley41

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Seriously Rohit , Samriddhi and garvita are sorted folks .. Infact I really like the off screen vibes of garvita .. she is most sorted .. knows her role is like that .. and mostly sticks to Romit .. she has become more relaxed since Romit has entered as she is seeing some arch to her character .

When will fans grow up

Never. smiley36

As I said SM is filled with people with no brains and free internet. They will continue to target anyone they want

Sam, Rohit, Garvita. They are sorted people. I am sure they don't let these negativity get to them.

yes he's singing janam janam smiley42

He sang twice in the show. He also sang when the entire star parivaar was on stage

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Fortnight

He sang twice in the show. He also sang when the entire star parivaar was on stage

is there a clip with clean audio ? Of either ?
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

SO Sitara got me Rohit singing as Armaan and Abhira in a pretty fit? Its a personal win for me idc about anything else

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Matlab ab ruhi will dance like nothing happened.. & will continue to stay at poddar house as rohit's biwismiley11

And armaan abhira will let her. Abhira wohi ladki hain na who didn't want to cheat family hiding ring chori kaand & revealed it in front of everyone and made tamasha out of it. Ek lafki sabko dhoka de rahi chalega but ring chori is bigger issuesmiley39

The ring secret is Abhira's secret will only result in getting insulting Abhira.Makers like that.Makers like insult and public humiliation of Abhira.but they don't like anything that sort for Ruhi.Ruhi is princess according to them.So whatever Ruhi's secret is it will get protected.