Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Wthat the….? I am hearing this for the first time.smiley37

Abhira is more of Abhimanyu's daughter. smiley39 Yeah right.. that's why she has no idea about his existence.

Edited by janecastle - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

it’s a fact that lot of things have been changed and the story has been revamped… I am sure the character traits will also be tweaked… I feel if Sam isn’t happy with her character sketch and he’s sidelined in all this cra, it’s better to serve her term and leave… she is a good actress, she will get better roles.. doobne do Rajan ko apne ghamand mein…

Also why would the makers shoot a promo of Ar ru if they have plans for abhimaan is beyond me… the statement that she was busy with goenkas shooting is baseless.. arre if they wanted to shoot with her, they would have just called her and shot with her… koi dusri serial ki shooting thodi kar rahi thi…

Even with yrkkh she had done dubbing of bhabhi 2

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: The_Best

I would’ve to see the next few episodes to know more, but so far it seems clear it’s the makers who want to promote Jeth and Bhabi. Media can’t get in to the sets without them, but Sheh and Pratiksha got blamed for it as they were already personally close so all blame went to them. But now they aren’t there, yet markers are promoting Armaan and Ruhi even more.

exactly.. and shezada and pratiksha would not have given so many interviews together if dkp didn’t approve ..and it’s dkp that has been extending the jeth bhabi cringe on the show ..it’s not the actors. I actually think there’s more to this story..to me it seems like the makers want to unite Ruhi and Armaan and then make them supporting cast and get a new male lead for abhira..and I think,Shehzada could have objected .’so he was fired.. the new Ruhi is a side actress..she’s not lead actress calibre ..and this is abhiras story ..she’s the legacy heroine..so it will be her love story and marriage that will take centre stage .. and if dkp sidelines abhira..viewers will quit because the legacy heroine of yrkkh is important to viewers.. we saw what happened when they killed naira..even though the same actress played the doppelgänger people were upset and many left the show ..so there’s no way they can sideline abhira..

Ye kya musibath hai.. That means she also won't give them job Or what in future

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So then there's a leap with season 70 Abhira left Armaan

after finding out Ruhi & Armaan truth

Everyone has theories so I thought I try my own

Mhrw Skr GIF - Mhrw Skr Saiketanrao GIFs

He agrees smiley37smiley37

1248890 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

No idea.

https://tenor.com/AkVr.gif

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

So then there's a leap with season 70 Abhira left Armaan

after finding out Ruhi & Armaan truth

Everyone has theories so I thought I try my own

Mhrw Skr GIF - Mhrw Skr Saiketanrao GIFs

He agrees smiley37smiley37

I think there will be a leap too. That will explain Armaan's overnight specs. Abhira would have asked him to go to hell after knowing the truth, bhabhi might be having hot dreams with jeth, who's pining for his deal wife and coward Rohit finally decides to return.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

omg why is my comment posted there. That dm was private I was told later :(
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

For now..

Seem so..

We have to accept it that its sheh-prat themselves who messed it up big time..

Rajan took a lot of pain on himself..

Its not something pre-planned..

We can say he can bind his show actors to speak in his favor,IDK why his rival producer will come out in his support...

Its something big...

Actors themselves didn't release a single statement..

Don't you find it abnormal..

In their field even if they won't want to go against rajan shahi,still given their occupation,wouldn't they would like to give hints of how they have been wronged...

Its not ki time chahiye,every passing second sending them to more dumps still they are quite..

Either nowthey need a full fledged script to cover up their mess and come out of this or waiting for it to die down and than can apologize and move on....

Becoz the jeopardy in which show went due to this mess,no producer would be interested to even listen their sorry...

They chose to keep quite when every portal everywhere they are being maligned beyond measures,and I am not ready to take it as dignified silence it seem more of ki aur raita na faile silence...

But why is Ekta even poking her nose into DKP business? Things are getting stranger smiley36