Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

i think shaadi will take place smoothly. After the wedding either they'll expose her (atleast infront of Rohit) or they'll try to reveal what she did but she'll come up with something that would force them to keep their mouth shut (maybe pregnancy reports smiley37)

When did she and Rohit did the deed

That she drank champagne kya pata they did the deed

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rash_H

These people will show wedding proceed as if kuch huwa hi nahi thasmiley44

Humse puch kya kya hua tha

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Kis kis ko laga tha they'll tone down Kaveri. Dono hi chudail ban gayi haismiley5

The way they keep talking about her infertility is so insensitive. Shaadi ke baas kya karenge yeh donosmiley5

Mujhe laga tha - makers ne mera yeh bhram last episode main hi tod Diya tha, aur aaj ke episode main they were rubbing salt on that woundsmiley7

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Abhira deserves a seperate post

Yes from you for her being your onscreen patni smiley42

Edited by Sparkle232 - 2 hours ago
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Observer007

Sometimes, I feel like the relationships across four generations are comparable to the four Yugas: Generation 1 - Satyug (the best family values and strong bonds), Generation 2 - Dwaparyug (not the very best, but still good family connections), Generation 3 - Tretayug (conflict within the family, leading to disowning each other), Generation 4 - Kalyug (everyone has their own flaws, with evil forces becoming more dominant: KV, Vidya, Ruhi, Sanjay).

Pata nahi but mujhe yesa laga to mene post kar diyasmiley37

So you are saying ki yeh gen last hai aur iske any main DKP ko puri duniya ka nasht ho jaayega for it to come back to Shahi and then to start an new show/ new Satyug all over again smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Is wedding ka kuch bhi main seriously nahi ley sakti, aaj ka episode was like a parody smiley37

Arre my moots loved it and I went - "I need to get better moots" and came here for the laughs insteadsmiley37

Areyy kya writes ka dimag ka batti nahi jali ya unke paas ideas hi khatam hua?

If they want ideas many are ready kyun khud ki beizzati karna hai unka...

Ye kya writing hai sabkuch kiya obsession nahi choda bas car mei ek ride Mila hogaya?

Yeh limited time movie hai kya shuru se kuch bakwas karo end mei ek baat aur hogay parivartan? badal gayi daayan?

Kitna kuch dikha sakta hai....

Abhir,Shivani,ar ka papa,M ka one sided love,V ka obsessed love, KV,S ka back story, Kajal ka story, charu, krish keliye partners, poddar house destruction, FL bringing everyone together again, ru-ro love story, century couple realisation etc etc.......

Aaraam se 2-3 saal chalega

smiley44

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Arre my moots loved it and I went - "I need to get better moots" and came here for the laughs insteadsmiley37

Loved in as in unironically? It was fun, if you were expecting a comedy circus smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Loved in as in unironically? It was fun, if you were expecting a comedy circus smiley36

No I they loved it in the sense that they felt it was a seeta maar episode - I was like - reallysmiley5

Mujhe toh seeti maar nahi, troll worthy episode laga, jaise Anuj ka mandir scene wala episode laga - but oh well 🤷

The only good thing about the episode was Armaan telling Ruhi - Go to hell, finally closing Manish ke sapna wala loopsmiley36

Posted: an hour ago

Edited...

Edited by OliviaP - an hour ago

Word Count: 0