Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

SP is doing a lot cause even Imlie entire cast is revamp, except he leads

Now the OG Jaya will be on the show too smiley36

but it’s needed there as the heros family and that village setting is boring. And imlie needs to meet her real family . But here we just need the jeth Bhabi cringe to stop and Armaan abhira love story to start.. but the brilliant makers go fire the hero and promote the jeth Bhabi cringe even more 😡 anyway fact is everyone hates Ruhi character, the jeth bhabi cringe and ema…so if the makers promote this crap in the episodes they Will shut shop soon. I can’t believe they are destroying the show like this. The viewers adore abhira and they love abhimaan jodi..just give them this. Remove the Ruhi character..nobody wants to see her…Twitter and Instagram are abusing dkp so much for this jeth Bhabi cringe..these makers talk of professionalism on set but promote adultery in their show
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Our favorite coward is back smiley40smiley40

yeah he’s another idiot 😂
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: maahi11

RS will never mix devar bhabhi relation especially in Yeh Rishta he wont,

Abhira is less of Abhinav and more of Abhimanyu's daughter, the audience the Abhira fans treat her that way, and what I know, Abhira is coming from Akshara Singhania legacy which is original Yeh Rishta legacy,

Sorry, WHAT!!smiley37smiley37

Jennifeerr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ppl will watch old fans will leave new fans will come.smiley1

yeah I know, feeling betrayed, the way they're playing with our emotions, it's so bad, for me gen 4 is only Sam, and Shehriddhi the only abhimaan, maybe the last epi's hug should be considered as their happy ending smiley28
1248890 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes but why release that cringe to the viewers..it’s on dkps Insta page. If Armaan and Ruhi are not meant to have ema..why shoot ema scene..really guys..this whole thing is so dirty and disgusting…everything ..from the story by the makers, to sheh and prat’s interviews where they carried on like they were leads and promoted ruhaan and then them getting fired and now this disgusting jeth bhabi shoot. They’ve spoilt the whole essence of rishta for me. I’m watching for so many years and now I’m only watching for abhira..not this dirty jeth. Bhabi ema..I already don’t like the new Armaan as I can see him not looking good alongside abhira..who looks so young..☹️..everything seems spoilt now..and the biggest spoilers is dkp themselves for writing this filthy jeth bhabi story 😡

I would’ve to see the next few episodes to know more, but so far it seems clear it’s the makers who want to promote Jeth and Bhabi. Media can’t get in to the sets without them, but Sheh and Pratiksha got blamed for it as they were already personally close so all blame went to them. But now they aren’t there, yet markers are promoting Armaan and Ruhi even more.

Jennifeerr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

but it’s needed there as the heros family and that village setting is boring. And imlie needs to meet her real family . But here we just need the jeth Bhabi cringe to stop and Armaan abhira love story to start.. but the brilliant makers go fire the hero and promote the jeth Bhabi cringe even more 😡 anyway fact is everyone hates Ruhi character, the jeth bhabi cringe and ema…so if the makers promote this crap in the episodes they Will shut shop soon. I can’t believe they are destroying the show like this. The viewers adore abhira and they love abhimaan jodi..just give them this. Remove the Ruhi character..nobody wants to see her…Twitter and Instagram are abusing dkp so much for this jeth Bhabi cringe..these makers talk of professionalism on set but promote adultery in their show

DKP is hypocrite, always playing with fan's emotions, I loved kaira but stopped watching when they were showing useless tracks but it was so upsetting for me when I saw somewhere they brought naira's hamshakal and kartik married her, then they even had a daughter, DKP never values the fans, it's a truth

1248890 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

I would’ve to see the next few episodes to know more, but so far it seems clear it’s the makers who want to promote Jeth and Bhabi. Media can’t get in to the sets without them, but Sheh and Pratiksha got blamed for it as they were already personally close so all blame went to them. But now they aren’t there, yet markers are promoting Armaan and Ruhi even more.

I think sheh prat can't do romance properly as they don't have good chemistry so they have done this because in upcoming episode romance will be more cringe between them (ar ru) now

Actually no one knows they are dating or not it's their personal

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

some rumours going on that sam is not happy with new script and she may serve her contract and leave. So we can't say may be they will make the show about ruhi armaan and rohit triangle.

it’s a fact that lot of things have been changed and the story has been revamped… I am sure the character traits will also be tweaked… I feel if Sam isn’t happy with her character sketch and he’s sidelined in all this cra, it’s better to serve her term and leave… she is a good actress, she will get better roles.. doobne do Rajan ko apne ghamand mein…

Also why would the makers shoot a promo of Ar ru if they have plans for abhimaan is beyond me… the statement that she was busy with goenkas shooting is baseless.. arre if they wanted to shoot with her, they would have just called her and shot with her… koi dusri serial ki shooting thodi kar rahi thi…