Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Why are fans so weird. Iss post k neechey sam ko award na milney kliye roney ka kya matlab. sam kudh congratulate kar rahi hai, why can't fans be normal smiley44

It's so embarassing. Idk why fans are crying so much these awards hold no credibility. And i don't think Sam ko itna dukh hoga jitna yeh obsessed fans ko hai
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

sirf aur sirf faltu baatein ki hai isnesmiley44

Ruhi ki expose hi script abhi nahi likhi, Armaan aur Abhira dono Ruhi wali baat ko secret rakhenge taaki shaadi smoothly ho jaye (selfish log) iske baad shaadi bhi zaroor hogi aur shaadi ke baad aage bhi zaroor jayenge. Aage means honeymoon pe jaayengesmiley37

Honeymoon nai kidhar jayenge? Outhouse

Shaddi k baad ruhi k baarey mai bola nahi toh they deserve all the bashing smiley22

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Wow .Makers don't want us to stress with another twist .isliye Ruhi's exposure isn't happening.Then what about car drama , infertility drama?what audience want they won't give ,they will give what we don't wantsmiley32smiley32

Kuch time baad they will forget everything funny part I am waiting when Ruhi and Abhira gets to know they are sisters wanna see the reaction

Especially I want Abhira to say yeh pyhco meri bhen

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

It's so embarassing. Idk why fans are crying so much these awards hold no credibility. And i don't think Sam ko itna dukh hoga jitna yeh obsessed fans ko hai

Its weird for everyone. What is Rohit supposed to do about the awards? Anupama k ghar se chori karkey layega kya. smiley39

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Honeymoon nai kidhar jayenge? Outhouse

Shaddi k baad ruhi k baarey mai bola nahi toh they deserve all the bashing smiley22

honeymoon ke naam pe 2 episodes bina toxicity (Poddars/Goenkas) ke dikha de main maan jaungi
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

honeymoon ke naam pe 2 episodes bina toxicity (Poddars/Goenkas) ke dikha de main maan jaungi

Milega milega sab ko sab kuch milega

If they don’t expose Ruhi what will they say where Armaan was. And won’t everyone question why Ruhi is ready as dulhan

Originally posted by: maahi11

Milega milega sab ko sab kuch milega

If they don’t expose Ruhi what will they say where Armaan was. And won’t everyone question why Ruhi is ready as dulhan

i think shaadi will take place smoothly. After the wedding either they'll expose her (atleast infront of Rohit) or they'll try to reveal what she did but she'll come up with something that would force them to keep their mouth shut (maybe pregnancy reports smiley37)
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Since when did Star Parivaar awards become the Oscars ? That people should be elated at getting one or heartbroken at missing out smiley37

Arre people across the FD are heartbroken that Sam didn't get the award despite having ung been in this gen from the start - while I get that she has been severely shortchanged. This in no way reflects on her acting or performance on the show IMO

i think shaadi will take place smoothly. After the wedding either they'll expose her (atleast infront of Rohit) or they'll try to reveal what she did but she'll come up with something that would force them to keep their mouth shut (maybe pregnancy reports smiley37)

These people will show wedding proceed as if kuch huwa hi nahi thasmiley44