YRKKH: BTS, SM updates and Spoilers Thread # 4 - Page 121

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Actually for me, the offscreen reels and IVs did not bother me that much because I watched worse offscreen dynamics in OG show. I definitely would have loved to see Abhimaan being promoted more by both actors but obviously one can't control their insta even though in today's SM world, any sane actor will promote the reel couple because this is how you gain loyal fans. The reason so many flipped from Sheh is because they think he was not as invested in Abhimaan as he should have, and I don't blame the fans for thinking that.

I actually had an issue with the acting, even though he was improving, he had a long long way to go. The romantic scenes were amazing. He is really good at that., but not so much in portraying other emotions. That's why I connected with Abhimaan but not Armaan individually, if that makes sensesmiley36smiley36 .

His emotional acting was ridiculously bad. They had to cut so much of his acting in actual episodes because he looked really really terrible it. One of main armaan characteristics is he has to cry half the time so this made it even worse

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Rani, I think he'll ace it n earn the title of Daddy Armaan in no time. He gives of that vibe I feel.🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Dude , I can't wait!!! I'm too excited!! I want rhis garbage precap to get over so that holi is here!!

Because we'll definitely get something holi pe!! Since there's already a video of them jumping on the trampoline!

Maybe n accidental hot scene, because cute to pakka milega hi. N ek trip n catch bhi pakka since they are jumping

Is That So - Handsome GIF - Is That So Really Oh Really ...

Well I trust your judgment, I'm ready for next week

cause I think there entry will start then smiley42

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Is That So - Handsome GIF - Is That So Really Oh Really ...

Well I trust your judgment, I'm ready for next week

cause I think there entry will start then smiley42

Yes, holi will be the entry. RP wrote this as caption on insta Post.

This picture circulating of them dancing, I think entry ka dance hoga

Yrkkh hai, dance to karege hi🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Yes, holi will be the entry. RP wrote this as caption on insta Post.

This picture circulating of them dancing, I think entry ka dance hoga

Yrkkh hai, dance to karege hi🤣🤣🤣

But it will be telecast tomorrow right as we just have one episode with old cast?

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

But it will be telecast tomorrow right as we just have one episode with old cast?

Na, the precap today said Saturday to Monday. So 2-3 episode bache hai

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

I never said he's the Buddha; I just meant Armaan's character is like 10 years older than Abhira's. His character did go all grumpy in the starting episodes, but then they changed it and made him jump on the bed like some teenager. I'm just asking them not to do it again because Rohit is gonna look bad doing it. He's already giving off this grumpy successful lawyer vibe; it'll be cringe if he keeps jumping on the bed.

Arey yaar, I am almost 40 (still 2 years to the milestone smiley43), I am an Associate Professor at a Medical College, along side a consultant too... Mein toh abhi bhi mauka Mila toh, jump karungi... I do all these stuff with my students and my son.. Bas ye kehna tha ki, age and professional positions shouldn't limit us to do teenage stuff smiley2 Dil bachha ho toh bachkani harkat is allowed smiley36...

And it's not just me, many senior professors in our college ko bhi apne andar ke bachhe ko bahar late hue dekh sakte hain when we have any cultural evening and all, and next day morning they will be seen super serious in their OPs.. smiley36

Baaki ka I donno... You may be right also, Since you people are telling Rohit might not look good doing these, you guys could be right, I have not seen him before... I would like to see him doing to make an impression..

Edited by reeeh - 6 months ago
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

From some angles, mujhe toh yeh Sheh hi lag raha hai... I felt it in some other pic also..

hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omg he looks soooooo good!

Originally posted by: reeeh

From some angles, mujhe toh yeh Sheh hi lag raha hai... I felt it in some other pic also..

Hair styling makes all the difference and also the sunglass is same. They will have to make it as close as possible.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 6 months ago
akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JustAnEngineer

The acting by both of them were extremely bad. In the initial time of gen 2 shivangi was an over enthusiastic actor and her scenes looked cringe to me but it kind of aligned with Nair's character arc and she improved leaps and bounds as an artist when I finally could watch the show after they got married and all.

Maybe Sheh & Pra might have improved with time? But it was difficult to get attached to totally bad actors who make you uncomfortable as we watch the show.

Now Rohit and new seem to be good actors and Rohit can strike a chemistry with Sam, only negative is age gap. Mostly 3-5 years screen age gap looks best. Hope they can mask that drawback by good track, and sensible character traits unlike gen 4 couple who were unwatchable to me (offscreen shipping made it unbearable).

A good actor can make chemistry with any1 age gap doesn't matter the best example for this is Gashmeer and Sumbul nd Imlie was in top 2 until d makers overloaded d audience with Adini nd Malini but the show nd Adilie were a hit on nd offline especially offline. They had a gap of 19yrs nd still their chemistry looked good. I still remember d amount of age shaming certain people did when Aryan was introduced. Sumbul and Fahmaan might have got online popularity but no one could bring d trp which Gashmeer and Sumbul brought as Adilie nd d trps literally went 4 a toss post his exit. Gashmeer was forced 2 quit d show because he had creative diff with d director nd d salty director ruined his char nd Adilie as a whole. But Gashmeer did it so well. Tbh this scenario is much better than what Adilie faced 3 yrs b4. The team not only uprooted Adilie but also ruined the char arc of Adi. Some pair nd actor doesn't have much online popularity but their work speaks 4 itself Gashmeer nd Adilie comes under this category. Sumbul and Gashmeer created chem despite having limited romantic scenes nd huge age gap(ST was a minor ) then. Everyday viewers used to get overloaded wid Aryan Imlie overdose nd Adi d scapegoat nd trp used to b high coz of Adilini dynamics. The viewers literally tolerated d crap 4 d leads nd along with Gashmeer trp too went away. The only 2 shows that brought in good trps when acha aadmi was intro were Anupama nd Yrkkh3 . So trust me Rohith and Samridhi pair will work as audience love Armaan nd is connected to him so they will accept him. Only online audience will need time. Audience will accept a changed face but not a new char as male lead until d earlier main lead's character as toxic nd pathetic as Vanraj. No audience will tolerate intentional butchering of ml to fit in an achadmi the reason y Ghum acha admi track flopped. So if Ro is an impeccable actor he will definitely nail d emotional nd romantic scenes nd in no time online nd offline audience will laud him.