Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: JustAnEngineer

Hey what happened to my post is IF parivaarik or something πŸ˜…

Oh nothing happen to your post smiley36

There's a Daddy Gang Here, we call Armaan our

50 shades of itv. So I'm saying don't just give

new Armaan Daddy Title, lets see if he has what takes to be

alpha while being sexy, We want to see a scene

where he pin her hand behind her back, or pin her to a

wall. I think you understand my point smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Docworld

I agree to you regarding your take on Sheh and his offscreen antics.. I am an abhimaan shipper and I am sure many of us were very irritated with his behaviour.. After some point I even started to skip their cringe IVs completely as it was ruining the Abhimaan viewing experience for me.. And I think many of the fellow shippers will agree to me.. There is nothing wrong in ML and PL giving IV together. But in that process, if you are completely forgetting to keep a basic camaraderie with the actress who is the actual FL then there is a major problem.

We all know DKP is not a saint.. But here they have a point.. Common everything was clearly visible.. So I think the decision to terminate their contracts will only help the show in its long run

At bold- I dont think Sam was not getting enough attention..She is highly appreciated for her acting chops. She is there in each and every popularity charts.The latest one is Ormax. So I dont think Sheh or PH not promoting abhimaan enough has affected Sam's popularity much. Her craft is enough and that indeed is speaking for herself.

DKP was not at all intrested in promoting rishta for the past 5 months.. They didnt felt the need. Bcz ofcourse they were getting trps. But now situation gonna change.. You can already sense it. They have to make the new pair work and also they need to tackle IPL season too. Thats why PH, the cast are heavily promoting the show.. So yes Everything happened for good.

Actually for me, the offscreen reels and IVs did not bother me that much because I watched worse offscreen dynamics in OG show. I definitely would have loved to see Abhimaan being promoted more by both actors but obviously one can't control their insta even though in today's SM world, any sane actor will promote the reel couple because this is how you gain loyal fans. The reason so many flipped from Sheh is because they think he was not as invested in Abhimaan as he should have, and I don't blame the fans for thinking that.

I actually had an issue with the acting, even though he was improving, he had a long long way to go. The romantic scenes were amazing. He is really good at that., but not so much in portraying other emotions. That's why I connected with Abhimaan but not Armaan individually, if that makes sensesmiley36smiley36 .

Edited by Sera-high123 - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

I agree to you regarding your take on Sheh and his offscreen antics.. I am an abhimaan shipper and I was super irritated with his behaviour.. After some point I even started to skip their cringe IVs completely as it was ruining the Abhimaan viewing experience for me.. And I think many of the fellow shippers will agree to me.. There is nothing wrong in ML and PL giving IV together. But in that process, if you are completely forgetting to keep a basic camaraderie with the actress who is the actual FL then there is a major problem.

We all know DKP is not a saint.. But here they have a point.. Common everything was clearly visible.. So I think the decision to terminate their contracts will only help the show in its long run

At bold- I dont think Sam was not getting enough attention..She is highly appreciated for her acting chops. She is there in each and every popularity charts.The latest one is Ormax. So I dont think Sheh or PH not promoting abhimaan enough has affected Sam's popularity much. Her craft is enough and that indeed is speaking for herself.

DKP was not at all intrested in promoting rishta for the past 5 months.. They didnt felt the need. Bcz ofcourse they were getting trps. But now situation gonna change.. You can already sense it. They have to make the new pair work and also they need to tackle IPL season too. Thats why PH, the cast are heavily promoting the show.. So yes Everything happened for good.

Agree with everything you said but there is one thing that I also feel is because of the severity of the situation there is a high chance that Sheh’s career will be completely to an end. Fans who never liked him will not mind that but as a fan who loves him as Armaan I do feel this situation did bad to two people ( mostly Sheh will be impacted as he could have a good career graph). He will be blacklisted as if he is a criminal which is not fair either.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 6 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: JustAnEngineer

The acting by both of them were extremely bad. In the initial time of gen 2 shivangi was an over enthusiastic actor and her scenes looked cringe to me but it kind of aligned with Nair's character arc and she improved leaps and bounds as an artist when I finally could watch the show after they got married and all.

Maybe Sheh & Pra might have improved with time? But it was difficult to get attached to totally bad actors who make you uncomfortable as we watch the show.

Now Rohit and new seem to be good actors and Rohit can strike a chemistry with Sam, only negative is age gap. Mostly 3-5 years screen age gap looks best. Hope they can mask that drawback by good track, and sensible character traits unlike gen 4 couple who were unwatchable to me (offscreen shipping made it unbearable).

@Bold: Yeah, I agree. I mean, I started watching the show after Abhimaan reels on insta and X . The chemistry made me love them, but in individual scenes, I found him lacking in portraying the emotions. That's why I was not connected with the character, but he did show a lot of improvement. He would have definitely become better with time. Hopefully, he will get another opportunity.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh nothing happen to your post smiley36

There's a Daddy Gang Here, we call Armaan our

50 shades of itv. So I'm saying don't just give

new Armaan Daddy Title, lets see if he has what takes to be

alpha while being sexy, We want to see a scene

where he pin her hand behind her back, or pin her to a

wall. I think you understand my point smiley37

Rani, I think he'll ace it n earn the title of Daddy Armaan in no time. He gives of that vibe I feel.πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

Dude , I can't wait!!! I'm too excited!! I want rhis garbage precap to get over so that holi is here!!

Because we'll definitely get something holi pe!! Since there's already a video of them jumping on the trampoline!

Maybe n accidental hot scene, because cute to pakka milega hi. N ek trip n catch bhi pakka since they are jumping

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes!!! I want eventual bed breaking in the future 😍😍😍😍. I don't mind broken chairs or other things as well🀣🀣🀣

I really loved the vibe of the piano scene n hope we get something along those lines eventually, because sometime in the future they will evolve into lovers n I want the sensuous, subtle romance with the underlying need n want. Other times Daddy Armaan can come out to play πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅. Daddy Armaan needs to have a part in breaking that god damn bed!!!

N the watch dog can ask about it next morning or midday 😜 when she cms to their room for her morning walk 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

That's what I'm waiting for is to see that angst of ZzzDaadddyyy

then I'm all in. My mind is open to watch without comparing

him to OG Armaan

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Rani, I think he'll ace it n earn the title of Daddy Armaan in no time. He gives of that vibe I feel.πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

Dude , I can't wait!!! I'm too excited!! I want rhis garbage precap to get over so that holi is here!!

Because we'll definitely get something holi pe!! Since there's already a video of them jumping on the trampoline!

Maybe n accidental hot scene, because cute to pakka milega hi. N ek trip n catch bhi pakka since they are jumping

By the looks of it, seems it will be a trip of Ar and Ab catching him.smiley37

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That's what I'm waiting for is to see that angst of ZzzDaadddyyy

then I'm all in. My mind is open to watch without comparing

him to OG Armaan

❀❀❀

Same! I've already moved on from Armaan sa 1.0

I'm all ready for Armaan sa 2.0 😍😍😍😍😍

Man, that piano wala video really did it for me.

Armaan sa ka gaze on babysa n the smile especially from the part where he's leaning over her n then she gets up n moves away, the gaze n the smile that follow her

πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€β€β€β€

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Agree with everything you said but there is one thing that I also feel is because of the severity of the situation there is a high chance that Sheh’s career will be completely to an end. Fans who never liked him will not mind that but as a fan who loves him as Armaan I do feel this situation did bad to two people ( mostly Sheh will be impacted as he could have a good career graph). He will be blacklisted as if he is a criminal which is not fair either.

He can revive his career. He needs to give himself 1-2 years time. BB can be a good option to gain more fans. There are so many actors who were difficult to work with but did get good opportunity after some years, but yes, he will need to work on himself for that.

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

By the looks of it, seems it will be a trip of Ar and Ab catching him.smiley37

Yes! Then they can just fall n ruhi, who has hawas for her married n uninterested BIl will jal bhun ke raakh 🀣🀣🀣

They can fall like Armaan fell on baby sa today or like the first trip n fall when Armaan fell on Abhira in Mussoorie n tharki didn't get up only, she had to push him away

Tab to sach ka pati bhi nahi tha🀣🀣🀣

Edited by Redblueblack - 6 months ago