Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I think there is another perhaps bigger reason. The new actor is damn handu. So fans are just drooling over him. And some fans have also watched his previous acting . I personally will still miss Sheh as soft Armaan but also know will eventually love the new one too.

Sheh and Sam had magical chemistry no doubt and I did like the softness that Sheh brought to Armaan's character, but I personally found him lacking... acting wise when he had to be a firm or kind of leader/eldest brother type scenes. He was improving though.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Sheh and Sam had magical chemistry no doubt and I did like the softness that Sheh brought to Armaan's character, but I personally found him lacking... acting wise when he had to be a firm or kind of leader/eldest brother type character.

Not debating your point. Sheh def was not the best in acting. But shined in the vulnerabilities. But about firmness, we did not have much plots either where that firmness was required as we never see Armaam going to courts etc. And neither he is made to strongly rebuke Ruhi . That reminds me in the plot when Ruhi revealed to Ab that she knows abt 1 yr deal, Sheh did show his firmness well when he rebuked Ruhi but the creatives then made him cry for being sorry to Ab and got him scolded by Dadisa for which he had to bow down to Ruhi. So there was not much scope in the plots either.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 6 months ago
1179250 thumbnail

https://x.com/mxyx66_/status/1770895580866183494?s=20

Ye scene approve kaise hua? They talk as If Christopher Nolan level ka filmmaking hai

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The acting by both of them were extremely bad. In the initial time of gen 2 shivangi was an over enthusiastic actor and her scenes looked cringe to me but it kind of aligned with Nair's character arc and she improved leaps and bounds as an artist when I finally could watch the show after they got married and all.

Maybe Sheh & Pra might have improved with time? But it was difficult to get attached to totally bad actors who make you uncomfortable as we watch the show.

Now Rohit and new seem to be good actors and Rohit can strike a chemistry with Sam, only negative is age gap. Mostly 3-5 years screen age gap looks best. Hope they can mask that drawback by good track, and sensible character traits unlike gen 4 couple who were unwatchable to me (offscreen shipping made it unbearable).

Edited by JustAnEngineer - 6 months ago
Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I think there is another perhaps bigger reason. The new actor is damn handu. So fans are just drooling over him. And some fans have also watched his previous acting . I personally will still miss Sheh as soft Armaan but also know will eventually love the new one too.

I also love softie Armaansa smiley27

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I think that piano sequence is a perfect example. You can sense the sensual undertones and the subtle teasing when she pulls away as he get close to her. A young woman who is sensing her power over her man and him indulging her, recognizing the mating rituals for what they are and the anticipation of what is to come ! I’d like to see more stuff like that, once they get past the stage of acknowledging their mutual attraction etc

I liked the Abhira Armaan shoot in yellow but I didn’t like the armaan Ruhi one which I thought was so old fashioned and outdated..she was washing his feet and looking like he’s her king and she’s his willing whatever.. the abhira Armaan shoot fit so well with the abhira Armaan personalities we got to know in the last few months …

Originally posted by: Indira1211

even though I still feel Shehzada as Armaan was perfect,..I’m glad he’s gone.. the last 4 months..he manipulated the media and tried to get all the limelight on him and his girlfriend who can’t act to save her life. He disrespected Samriddi completely and sidelined her off screen., I’ve seen this happen in ghum..the way that real couple took the limelight..attended all the awards together and Ayesha was sidelined completely…and it really was not right.. and this sheh was doing the same,.and this never happened on rishta in the past..the heroines of rishta always got the limelight and the attention they deserve..but last 4 months sam did not get the attention that hina, shivangi and pranali got when they were yrkkh legacy heroines..and it was totally unfair to sam..but sheh and his gf are not the only ones to be blamed..I feel that dkp,has not promoted their heroine enough because they were giving too,much prominence to their lusty jeth Bhabi angle….I really hope they stop this disgusting jeth Bhabi angle and focus on the lead couple. The viewers want to see the lead couples love story ..I hope dkp has got this message loud and clear.. dkp.and Starplus got enough abuse on their Instagram pages..so maybe they have 😂😂

I agree to you regarding your take on Sheh and his offscreen antics.. I am an abhimaan shipper and I was super irritated with his behaviour.. After some point I even started to skip their cringe IVs completely as it was ruining the Abhimaan viewing experience for me.. And I think many of the fellow shippers will agree to me.. There is nothing wrong in ML and PL giving IV together. But in that process, if you are completely forgetting to keep a basic camaraderie with the actress who is the actual FL then there is a major problem.

We all know DKP is not a saint.. But here they have a point.. Common everything was clearly visible.. So I think the decision to terminate their contracts will only help the show in its long run

At bold- I dont think Sam was not getting enough attention..She is highly appreciated for her acting chops. She is there in each and every popularity charts.The latest one is Ormax. So I dont think Sheh or PH not promoting abhimaan enough has affected Sam's popularity much. Her craft is enough and that indeed is speaking for herself.

DKP was not at all intrested in promoting rishta for the past 5 months.. They didnt felt the need. Bcz ofcourse they were getting trps. But now situation gonna change.. You can already sense it. They have to make the new pair work and also they need to tackle IPL season too. Thats why PH, the cast are heavily promoting the show.. So yes Everything happened for good.

Edited by Docworld - 6 months ago
JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's a blind mock shoot for the actors where they didn't know what show it was? They thought it's a new and they might be paired opposite on another.

RS was trying in parallel to find leads, got them, outsted the trouble makers.

Edited by JustAnEngineer - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Laughing GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Ridz you have competition, the things

we want from Armaan smiley42

😂😂😂😂😂

Yes!!! I want eventual bed breaking in the future 😍😍😍😍. I don't mind broken chairs or other things as well🤣🤣🤣

I really loved the vibe of the piano scene n hope we get something along those lines eventually, because sometime in the future they will evolve into lovers n I want the sensuous, subtle romance with the underlying need n want. Other times Daddy Armaan can come out to play 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵. Daddy Armaan needs to have a part in breaking that god damn bed!!!

N the watch dog can ask about it next morning or midday 😜 when she cms to their room for her morning walk 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: libran90

That's what it will remain. Things only.smiley36

Shahi ke show me Barjatya chalta hai Bhatt nahi

And, they have done all kinds of things with Kaira. Uske baad waise establish hi nahi kar paaye.

Let me enjoy my imagination pls 😭😭😭😭😭

Don't do ek dil ke tukde hazaar 💔💔💔💔💔