MOTW #17 [Asmitamohanty] - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeirOfSlytherin thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Neivika

Posted: 2 months ago

Yay! Asmi di!!! Questions 2 follow soon...

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeirOfSlytherin

Yay! Asmi di!!! Questions 2 follow soon...

Bhai questions dete kaise hain main 1 ghante se soch raha hu kuch sujhe nehi raha 

Questions dhundte kaise hain ,koi crash course hain question dhundne k liye smiley37

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Spandan24

Bhai questions dete kaise hain main 1 ghante se soch raha hu kuch sujhe nehi raha 

Questions dhundte kaise hain ,koi crash course hain question dhundne k liye smiley37

I have links to an old MOTW thread ( year 2008) and there is no dearth of questions in that thread so I'm going to refer that thread for questions smiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Name ;  Asmita 

Birthday: 1st April..

How you landed in I-F ; I was reading some posts in bollywood forum..some posts I couldn't read as they were members only..so bcz of that I opened IF account..

But I didn't interact with anyone..One or two post agar Kiya bhi hoga toh don't remember.. I joined Vanshaj forum as a Newbie...here I got promoted..my rank changed...& I am rockerz by chatting here onlysmiley37

Any message to the forum members ;

Thank you.smiley27

The intense feeling that any piece of art or creativity evokes is very powerful that needs a platform....So it is great to find some very very articulate like minded people with similar tastes where there is respect for eachother's opinion... & Lots of fun & humour...I felt heard and my love for this show found a voice...

Thank you all for giving me some of my best memories...You all are amazing..Lots of love...smiley31

Edited by asmitamohanty - 2 months ago
HeirOfSlytherin thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Neivika

Here you go... 

Name all your favourite films.. 

Have you watched any more Marathi films? If yes name them too.. 

Who's your fav film director?

What is worst movie you've ever seen? 

Which is your ‘Any-time-watch' movie? 

What web series have you seen? 

Name all your fav Bollywood tracks.. 

Who's your fav Bollywood music composer, lyricist? 

Fav music time frames - 80's, 90's or 20's 

What branch of chemistry have you studied? Organic/Inorganic/Analytical/Physical

Recomend me some films in your native language

Have you heard this? 

https://youtu.be/LbeXiLJ57_A?si=BzaPBmtkQYU6ZEyD

https://youtu.be/Yo0RIfqPiUw?si=oQ5Zy3vmuGO78QtN

Edited by HeirOfSlytherin - 2 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Organic chemistry or inorganic chemistry?

Organic chemistry... I feel it's essence of our life..Every living matter is organic..

it is like solving a puzzle for me...like if you are able to solve a mechanism you want to try more..even if you are unable you don't feel like leaving it...you keep doing trail and error...

Have you ever accidentally broken a bunch of test tubes?

Ohh multiple times...I have lost counts...

Mouth Pipetting has been banned in other countries but over here students are asked to pipette in schools and colleges , thoughts? Yes... I have done mouth pipetting..in school I have ended up tasting some bitter tasting chemicals..so I didn't like it..

But then I realised that from research perspective also it is not good..As our breath contains a lot of substances...so it can introduce saliva or other contaminants to the sample leading to inaccurate results.. Along with this there is always this risk of inhaling or ingesting harmful chemicals..& how harmful can they be..so definitely mechanical pippette filler or dispenser is safer & more accurate..

But...the thing is in India most of the colleges in rural areas have no option..they still have these traditional instruments only..there is scarcity of skilled lecturer ..so they are going on with this..

Answered in red...

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Yayyy congrats asmitasmiley40

ill be back if i think of some questionssmiley36

Thanks Dii..smiley27

Yes Dii ask whatever you want to ask...Take your time

I am waiting...smiley27

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

She got enough assignments to last rest of the week smiley37

Noo Dii you also can ask whatever you feel like...

I am waiting...smiley31

MochaQueen thumbnail

Team Neivika

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

I have links to an old MOTW thread ( year 2008) and there is no dearth of questions in that thread so I'm going to refer that thread for questions smiley37

Mere wale chori mat karnasmiley7

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Even schools in urban cities still practice this , it's not just rural ones