MOTW #18 [Syon_Anya41]

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 1 months ago

MEMBER OF THE WEEK

The MOTW for this week is ;                    

Syon_Anya41 

Rules:

We will have a "HOT SEAT" and every week, one member will have to sit on the hot seat. 

Everyone else will be allowed to ask the member questions and the member will have to answer without losing his/her temper or feeling offended.

People asking questions are requested to post nice questions and not questions which are offending or too personal in nature.

There are a lot of members (are not but have to show we havesmiley36) so please don't be upset  or feel discouraged if your turn doesn't come (Don’t worry everyone’s turn will comesmiley9). Please participate in other's HOT SEAT thread. Only then you'll be considered eligible for hot seat.

The person on hot seat has some conditions to fulfil.

P.S :- you can choose the next member on this thread👇

Who is MOTW | Vanshaj

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Team Bhidur

Name ;

Age / Birthday ;

Favourite forum on I-F ;

How did you find out about this site ; 

Any message to the members ;

Team Bhidur

New MOTW...post your questions in this thread

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

New MOTW...post your questions in this thread

Team Bhidur

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Are you still following SpyxFam manga regularly? Thoughts on the latest chapter?

If you haven't read, it's a Syon-Anya arc smiley42 waku waku!!! 

What is your favourite anime/manga and why? 

Edited by Satrangi_Curls - 1 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Team Neivika

Congratssmiley40

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

First of all, thank you soo much Pete and all my forumvasis for giving me a chance to be the MOTW. Will try to answer the questions as honestly as I can smiley9

Also, apologies for being a bit late in responding - was caught up with some personal issues. 

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Name ; Ananya!

Age / Birthday ; 17 and my DOB is 17 December 2006 (yeah, I may or may not have lied when I said I was 17 when I first wrote Kinstugi smiley17)

Favourite forum on I-F ; EDT and NeiVika appreciation threads <3

How did you find out about this site ; I first joined this site cause of MHRW and the (seemingly) unique story it had in the beginning. But then corona kicked in and soon I was exploring other domains of this site lolol

Any message to the members ; Please, Please give priority to your health - and do not ignore any weird symptoms you get. There is a high chance that your body is trying to tell you something.

Other than that, I wish you all the very best in your long lives. Keep watching and roasting the show! smiley36

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Are you still following SpyxFam manga regularly? Thoughts on the latest chapter?

Not the manga but yeah, I have watched season 1 and have read most of the fics on ao3 hehe. I have a lot to catch up I knowsmiley19

If you haven't read, it's a Syon-Anya arc smiley42 waku waku!!! REALLY?! I NEED TO READ THE MANGA QUICK THEN 🏃‍♀️

What is your favourite anime/manga and why? My favourite anime/manga is BNHA (Boku No Hero Academia). The reason is because this manga in particular has a prepositioned construct about the functioning of a fictional society as representatives of Heroes and Villains.

Why do I like this anime? This is because it is really interesting to watch how in a world where every second person has a superpower and the moralitites are flawed in nature, a powerless boy manages to become an enigma and achives his greatest dreams. 

Annnnd because of  Shouto Todoroki, of course. smiley17