Let Ashok and kaurvaki nok jok continue like this

ssssj thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Hope writers will continue the track like this for a while like Arnav and Kushi in iss pyar ko season 1

If they rush with track and make them fall for each other suddenly, then ......

What do you all feel?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yashikha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssssj

Hope writers will continue the track like this for a while like Arnav and Kushi in iss pyar ko season 1

If they rush with track and make them fall for each other suddenly, then ......

What do you all feel?

OK. How are you liking the show though?

Neerasi29 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Yashikha16

Very honest..I don't watch it religiously..it's watch in bits and pieces  ..but it's gotten so bad I watch purely as a comedy element...smiley36my honest opinion he doesn't look emperor at all..by look ...clothes and God that horrible kajal...how he shouts ...it isn't suiting him...natak mandali show hai..I am embarrassed to see this version of our history...what about you..promo se laga that bad hoga but itnasmiley36

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 3

I don't even consider it as show to like it...it's comedy nights with AShock for mesmiley36

mushat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neerasi29

Very honest..I don't watch it religiously..it's watch in bits and pieces  ..but it's gotten so bad I watch purely as a comedy element...smiley36my honest opinion he doesn't look emperor at all..by look ...clothes and God that horrible kajal...how he shouts ...it isn't suiting him...natak mandali show hai..I am embarrassed to see this version of our history...what about you..promo se laga that bad hoga but itnasmiley36

Same heresmiley16.

This is not the show you can watch for full episode and wait for next episode smiley37

I just watch to search for comedy elements in each episodes smiley37

Yashikha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

I don't even consider it as show to like it...it's comedy nights with AShock for mesmiley36

And I just wish Kapil doesn't call Adnan or any part of the cast on his show and begin pointing out the flaws of the show, even less do the Insta segment with the materials that we've already assembled!! 🤣 It would be comedy but they'd be utterly embarrassed seeing all of those!! 

Neerasi29 thumbnail

Same heresmiley16.

This is not the show you can watch for full episode and wait for next episode smiley37

I just watch to search for comedy elements in each episodes smiley37

And I wait for your posts smiley42 your posts make me laugh more than the show..smiley27smiley36

mushat thumbnail

And I just wish Kapil doesn't call Adnan or any part of the cast on his show and begin pointing out the flaws of the show, even less do the Insta segment with the materials that we've already assembled!! 🤣 It would be comedy but they'd be utterly embarrassed seeing all of those!! 

I read some comments on YT. They don't find any faults in this show or Adnaan's acting. According to me Adnaan is doing the worst job as Emperor AShock smiley6. PA is safe because it doesn't some on Sony and they won't call colours face smiley36

Some are saying it's the best show , Mallika is the best and Adnaan is expressing each emotions so well. I just want to say fans hona thik hai but andha kanoon hona nahismiley37

mushat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neerasi29

And I wait for your posts smiley42 your posts make me laugh more than the show..smiley27smiley36

Thank you dearsmiley31.

I come here for fun and I'm blessed that my posts make you laugh smiley27

Some screenshots are in stock ..will post them after lunch smiley36

Neerasi29 thumbnail

Thank you dearsmiley31.

I come here for fun and I'm blessed that my posts make you laugh smiley27

Some screenshots are in stock ..will post them after lunch smiley36

smiley27smiley31Will wait..main bhi earphone lagake SR chronicles dekhungi..will write my post too..smiley36