krishnakipatni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yashikha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

People seem more happy than sad that the show is ending man!!!

And as "KrishnaKiPatni" I assume that you're a Mallika fan? How did you find the show?

And about the article, who's Padmak? And if he read Emperor's Ashoka's journey, why didn't they rebel against the writer's fictional version of the show, which was going in the amazingly wrong direction that was possible.

I didn't see any dialects of Adnan's Ashok being used, unless if you call shouting a dialect. 

"Started right"?! Hell no! It started on the wrong foot and characters weren't properly introduced, even near it's end, examples being Diana and Helena. Show started as if someone's feet got stuck in the sheets and they fell off the bed not knowing what to do and instead of correcting themselves kept dragging that mistake without trying to mend the previous mess already there!!!

Edited by Yashikha16 - 1 months ago
BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

im happy for adnan, he deserves better. 

Yashikha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

im happy for adnan, he deserves better. 

I second that!! Also, he needs a better director and maybe an acting coach.

By the way, where were you since the show started? You seem to be an Adnan fan too! I'm a critical fan of him so I've been bashing him quite a bit. We could have done that together.

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

i am a fan of his, after watching some of KA. one of my besties who is also on IF is a BIG fan of his after watching KA, so of course we had to watch this!

I stopped watching PA a couple of weeks ago. TBH, I could not stand the FL. she was really bad. I didnt know her before this show ,but i hear she is popular ( 🧐 ) 

I'm kinda surprised this happened tho...we know colors is a revolving door of shows, but has ekta ever had a show go off air before a year was completed ? I think even KZK2 was on for like 9 months to a year, no ?

I enjoyed what he brought to the character - the little nuances were cute and i get that he was supposed to portray this OTT version of the emperor a la Ekta Kapoor style...i think what failed him was the usual half-bakedness that Ekta Kapoor is know for. 

i feel shitty for him tho - i dont doubt that he wouldve put his heart and soul into bringing this character to life and delivering what was expected of him. im so turned off of colors rn though, none of these shows get a chance!!! 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

i am a fan of his, after watching some of KA. one of my besties who is also on IF is a BIG fan of his after watching KA, so of course we had to watch this!

I stopped watching PA a couple of weeks ago. TBH, I could not stand the FL. she was really bad. I didnt know her before this show ,but i hear she is popular ( 🧐 ) 

I'm kinda surprised this happened tho...we know colors is a revolving door of shows, but has ekta ever had a show go off air before a year was completed ? I think even KZK2 was on for like 9 months to a year, no ?

I enjoyed what he brought to the character - the little nuances were cute and i get that he was supposed to portray this OTT version of the emperor a la Ekta Kapoor style...i think what failed him was the usual half-bakedness that Ekta Kapoor is know for. 

i feel shitty for him tho - i dont doubt that he wouldve put his heart and soul into bringing this character to life and delivering what was expected of him. im so turned off of colors rn though, none of these shows get a chance!!! 

Ekta didn't try to make the show work and she did her best to bring this show down, obviously the show was never intended to be worked by both channel and PH otherwise they would have totally revamped the show or give it another chance but no they did not do it so it's so obvious they wanted the show to fail and the actors were partner's im crime

Yashikha16 thumbnail

Yup, big fan of Adnan since KA too.

"Half-baked", trust me, it was raw for me, not even quarter-baked. Maybe he brought something or 2, but they all worked against him apart if it's scenes with Devi which were good but the constant shoutings? Nope, hated it all in addition to the non-chemistry of the 2 leads.

Mallika is from RadhaKrishn show and is pretty popular somehow, as she plays the role of a Goddess.

krishnakipatni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am a fan of history/mythological shows actually. The show was going in the wrong direction since the beginning. A lot of things made me hate the show - The portrayal of characters, the wardrobe, the use of Urdu , Hindi and even English at one point😁 etc. I have nothing against Adnan and Mallika but they have zero chemistry. I feel Adnan is not suited for historical shows. He should go for other genres. In a way, I think Ekta wanted this show to fail. She could have changed a few things after the first few days seeing the low TRP but she didn't. I am happy the show is ending as it was a complete disaster 

Yashikha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishnakipatni

I am a fan of history/mythological shows actually. The show was going in the wrong direction since the beginning. A lot of things made me hate the show - The portrayal of characters, the wardrobe, the use of Urdu , Hindi and even English at one point😁 etc. I have nothing against Adnan and Mallika but they have zero chemistry. I feel Adnan is not suited for historical shows. He should go for other genres. In a way, I think Ekta wanted this show to fail. She could have changed a few things after the first few days seeing the low TRP but she didn't. I am happy the show is ending as it was a complete disaster 

With some proper workshops Adnan could have done better. 

English, where? Only once did 1 of them use English tbh.

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

U gave words to my thoughts my friend. smiley31 I agree, the show's story, direction, dialogues everything failed tbh. It was more like a meme on ashoka's story!

I am back to IF and writing a comment after so long girl!