anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Happy women's day and Mahashivratri ki shubkamnayein to all of you 🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

_____

So there was an unexpected new entry in the show yesterday. Some business tycoon guy who wants to partner with Rajgaur Diamonds for their new venture. 

He was reading articles about Kesar launching her lab grown diamonds business and looking very impressed. Hmmmm...Is it what I am thinking it is? The usual? The obvious? 🤔

_____

Anyway, for an update on the show, Kabir tried to convince the Rajgaurs that Suraj must be alive and they should investigate. No points for guessing, he was humiliated and thrown out alongwith Kesar. Honestly I've lost count of how many times he's distrusted and thrown out on this show 😂😂😂

So he's taken Kesar to Yadav home. And suddenly his room in his poor home has become quite lavish, I notice. Oh, he's a Rajgaur now na, so 😂 Looks like they intend to shoot a few episodes there.

Anyway, returning to the topic - Kabir is managing to convince at least Kesar that Suraj has played foul. He's telling her that they'll get a DNA test done to verify whether it was really Suraj who died!!

Really? I mean they've done the cremation! What will they do the DNA test on? The ashes that Ambika's kept in her room? 😂😂😂 As I mentioned earlier, this show is interesting in a crazy way 😂

_____

So- 

Is the new guy new trouble for Kabir? 

Is he Suraj's agent?

Is he Suraj himself?

Is he a hero for Dhruvi who'll end up helping Kesbir in some way?

Will he vanish in two episodes and everyone will pretend like he never existed?

Let's see....

Edited by anon91 - 2 months ago