fmm2667 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I believe he’s either Kesar’s real brother or something like that a cousin. But I don’t think this new guy is villain ( take my word with grand of 🧂 salt.) 

He’s looking for Kesar. He’s so desperate to talk to her. Or this Guy could 3rd wheel 🛞 between Kesar and Kabir ka relationship. 

Because today episode. I do believe, more like I’m certain that Kesar has feelings for Kabir as well.  But as theory I hope this new guy is really Kesar biological brother in show. Because I will be disappointed if he’s not. Okay 

9 episodes left to 200 episodes y’all if my math is correct 😂😂 

Adding Hetal might die in show 💀because she thought she kill the unfavorable guy ( Suraj)

well what do you think? Comment down!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

In the latest episode, its been confirmed that Prateek (the new guy) is Kesar's biological bro. Because he told Dhruvi that he had a sister who was lost as soon as she was born but now he knows where he is. He also mentioned that he comes from a huge joint family with tauji, tayaji, etc. etc. Which makes me wonder - 

- Do they want to show Kesar's huge family next? Will she be shifting out of Rajgaur niwas soon?

My best guess is, since Suraj has returned to Surat, he will pretend to be someone else (hamshakal) else Kesbir will be proven right. Unable to prove her innocence, Kesar will get declared as Suraj's widow and Ambika will throw her out. Prateek will take her home 🤔 

I'm not too sure either because this show always beats my wildest imaginations 😂😂😂 And of course a lot depends on tomorrow'a TRP because drastic changes happen in tracks post TRP day 😂😂😂

Prateek is just weird in my opinion. I can't place him as good or bad. It's just very creepy that he proposed Dhruvi in such a rush without letting the family know that he is Kesar's bro. Why is he doing this?😬

----

I hope Hetal dies. Her cheap allegations on Kesbir are so difficult to hear 🤢 I'm tired of her. And now with Aarti becoming pregnant, she's going to verbally assault Kabir real bad. Worst of all, Ambika now supports each and every word of hers. Please die Hetal, please!