Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: cutoaayu

Yup my friend the Great Usual and unique Drama ISHQ E LAA Is Written by Qaisera Hayat and directed by Amin Iqbal sir but awwww ❤️ what a beautiful Story ISHQ E LAA is just waoo 😘 and the Direction and characters

AZLAN AHMED

AZKA REHMAN/AHMED

SHANAYA AHMED

Just waoo

That Drama is Not Just beautiful but totally Soulful it goes right into your Soul with Beautiful message and Learnings of spirituality psychology of rich and poor like AZLAN and AZKA and Mental Health Issues Post Trauma Stress disorder and Depression from Which AZLAN Had Gone through After His Wife's Death

Drama ISHQ E LAA has Damn ability to Change Lives but After That

Azan Has Done Such Crap nonsensical And trash Drama Like Hum Dono and Yumna Had Done the Same Mistake by doing

Trash 🗑️ and Totally Useless nonsensical utterly Stupid Drama Like Tere Bin can't believe

Hoo kya Gaya hai Azan aur Yumna ko have they gone Mad or what

After Doing a Beautiful and Soul ful drama Like ISHQ E LAA how could they do such a silly mistake

They should have some social responsibility...

Instead of earning money or fame..

Seriously not expecting YUMNA And AZAN To Stoop This Low

Utterly Disappointed 😞

But Hum dono is written by bee Gul who wrote zid and raqeeb Se

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

I watched the 1st episode, and found Kinza's eloping at night and coming to her lover's house funny.smiley37 What was writer thinking? Not once.. Kinza kept coming to Azaan and asking him to get court married , but he thought that he can convince her father.. so finally she took him to her father, who showed him his right place. smiley14

So , what he did next? Azaan told Kinza that kaash he listened to her and went for court marriage! Is he for real?smiley3smiley36

And when Azaan asked her how (why) do you love me? I was like smiley39

This hot super duper lovestory didn't make sense.. no background , no great chemistry.. at least makers could've took their time establishing the characters and the lovestory.

I trust bee Gul she doesn't mess up Dramas

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

When it's OST is coming I'm waiting for real

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Do you know her I'm seeing this user for the first time

You haven't seen me in a while as I wasn't finding any dramas interesting to watch. Thats probably why you don't remember but I think we interacted on the Khaie drama thread.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

You haven't seen me in a while as I wasn't finding any dramas interesting to watch. Thats probably why you don't remember but I think we interacted on the Khaie drama thread.

I know but here I'm talking about Aash

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I wished I had read this review first.

It honestly didn't seem like a BeegGul script or her writing even.

I remained confused throughout whether I am supposed to root for this couple or not, and why should I even care about them? Azaan's cktr had so much insecurities and needed reassurances from Kinza's cktr all the time which was such a turn off. Kinza ka cktr bhi kya tha? Is she some sort of Manic Pixie Dream Girl trope? I couldn't even tell.

All that sneaking in to meet Azaan just boggled my mind. In flats like where Azaan lived, there would be kids out in the veranda playing and boys hanging out on the chatt. Kinza's sneaking in to meet him would have been seen by half the neighbours who would be complaining nonstop ke yeh shareefon ka mohalla hai. aapka ladka maahol kharab kar raha hai.

So many romantic lines and vows of love just completely wasted on this couple and cast. Kuch feel nahi hua. Sirf confusion hi hoyee.

It's a BeeGul script so I will still give it at least 2 more episodes to see ke kahani kaise khulti hai ya koi aur direction legi. But e1 was a big disappointment overall.

Thanks for review

Waiting for 2nd episode's review. If you guys approved then i may try it 😊

mango.falooda thumbnail

I was bored with ep 1 that it took me two tries to finish this. The couple seem like a bunch of losers who are teenagers at heart. Maybe because they look like mature adults in late 20s, early 30s, it feels harder to buy this immature nonsense from these characters. Especially Wafa being all googly eyes and thinking everything is beautiful. Girl needs to have some brain surgery. smiley44

As for the characterization of Asad, it feels like it lacks depth. We don't see the bite or the frustration or the insecurity that really comes with such a big divide. It feels like he is delivering lines without much conviction and is instead trying too hard to be a Romeo. It is weird. If I hadn't watched his previous drama before, I would have thought he was a bad actor!

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

I was bored with ep 1 that it took me two tries to finish this. The couple seem like a bunch of losers who are teenagers at heart. Maybe because they look like mature adults in late 20s, early 30s, it feels harder to buy this immature nonsense from these characters. Especially Wafa being all googly eyes and thinking everything is beautiful. Girl needs to have some brain surgery. smiley44

As for the characterization of Asad, it feels like it lacks depth. We don't see the bite or the frustration or the insecurity that really comes with such a big divide. It feels like he is delivering lines without much conviction and is instead trying too hard to be a Romeo. It is weird. If I hadn't watched his previous drama before, I would have thought he was a bad actor!

Azaan wasn't acting in IEL .. he was playing a rich guy role, which is like he is in reality. Here he is playing a character which is different. So he is struggling to convince viewers. Kinza is too bad here. smiley13

cutoaayu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No yar AZAN is RICH GUY With Heavy Financial Family Backing/Background bla bla in physical world or materialistic world is totally okay and real for who AZAN'S Character AZLAN AHMED was in Great Drama ISHQ E LAA

but

Spiritually and Psychologically AZLAN AHMED Was Soo different from real AZAN SAMI KHAN like -

AZAN is Very Down to Earth and Modest Humble while

AZLAN AHMED was Rich Spoilt brat, MATERIALISTIC ,ARROGANT And TOTALLY FULL OF HIMSELF SELF ABSORPED and PROUDY CHARACTER

AZAN SEEMS NICE, KIND and FRIENDLY GUY

While AZLAN AHMED was INCONSIDERATE, RUDE and Living in his Own World having no Feelings for Anyone

I mean AZLAN AHMED was Totally or Very HEART LESS STONE HEARTED and Selfish character

AZAN Seems INNOCENT in real life

While

AZLAN AHMED was Brainy having good IQ but very less EQ - EMOTIONAL QUOTIENT VERY LOW

means AZAN'S Character in ISHQ E LAA AZLAN Had gud BRAIN but Very less or no EMOTIONAL MATURITY or AZLAN was very EMOTIONALLY IMMATURE that's Why

AZLAN AHMED in drama Has Shown to be having serious Mental Health Issues there after Like PTSD, DEPRESSION, NARCISSISTIC personality Disorder...

Bahut Difference tha Yar ISHQ E LAA ke AZLAN AHMED mein aur real AZAN SAMI KHAN mein...

Apart from Having Same FAMILY BACKGROUND MONEY etc

but That is only in physical and MATERIALISTIC WORLD

while a person true recognition Happens only by his or her spiritual or psychological world that tells who the Person for real is

So in that way

AZAN SAMI KHAN and AZLAN AHMED are SO Different...

imAariz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

When it's OST is coming I'm waiting for real

Me Too.. Azaan's Voice smiley42