Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Abhira ARmaan ko divorce de degi, paar Law nahi chodegi

I don't think so Divorce track itni jaldi nhi aayega

Edited by Anjelica18021 - 6 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Prapti9

I hope this promo clears confusion of some people who is FL and who id PLsmiley36

Idgi GIF - Idgi Idontgetit What GIFs

How was that even a debate, anyway is your screen

presence and how you impact the audience, that matters

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ag20

Jab accident karvana chahiye tha tab nahi karvaya, aab karvayenge kya yeh log. Uska accident hoga tho bhi poddars doesn't seems to be care much

Maybe minor accident

Originally posted by: Docworld

I am excited💃💃.. I was thinking dadi sa will say something like abhira shd get out of the house if she fails in this.. But no even dadi has approved abhira's position in the fam.. Ru ka koyi bhi beech ka rasta kam nahi karega🤣🤣

Makers Do us a favour and keep delulu out of this.. Bahut bardash kiya meine usse🙏🙏

Delulu might be putting ghee on fire ( rift betn Ar Ab due to the case).
Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

peeche mujhe furniture aur flower vases bhi dikh raha hai tho smiley16

Chaitu!! Tu mast hai re smiley37smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOHgXooMPhw

I don't know Aks character, I know she had her faults good or bad. It seem with everything she learn and experience life, she did her best raising her daughter. Love how she taught Abhira Sharma, how to survive in life and

to stand with truth, and most of importantly not be bechari.

Which we saw on how she handle Yuvraj with the sucker punch and back handed thappad smiley36

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't know Aks character, I know she had her faults good or bad. It seem with everything she learn and experience life, she did her best raising her daughter. Love how she taught Abhira Sharma, how to survive in life and

Which we saw on how she handle Yuvraj with the sucker punch and back handed thappad smiley36

We r not allowed to talk much but I guess we can talk about Ak as she is part of S4. So,Ak was good women ,made mistakes ,not strong ,she always lived for others happiness than hers but with her experiences and the ppl she met in her life she became strong and confident. She’s the best mother, she gave such a wonderful parvarish to Abhir and now her baby girl all alone ,Abhira Sharma is smart ,strong ,independent,Career oriented girl ,who stands up for truth. smiley27 And the credit goes to Akshara Sharma.
Edited by Chaitu.V - 6 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Akshara has made a lot of mistakes in life, but one thing for sure is, she's a great mother to both Abhira and Abhir. She loved them immensely and gave them excellent upbringing.

edited for mocking

Edited by minakrish - 6 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: janecastle

Akshara has made a lot of mistakes in life, mostly because of her blind love for unworthy people. But one thing for sure is, she's a great mother to both Abhira and Abhir. She loved them immensely and gave them excellent upbringing.

akshara always put her children first and she did everything for their happiness and well being..I’m,so glad the makers kept her alive to raise Abhira. Abhira would not have been this strong confident happy young woman if she had not had her mother with her growing up..we saw how akshara turned out timid and weak ..because she lost her mother as a baby..but she made sure her daughter turns out very differently..so well done Akshara on raising this smart young woman.’🥰