Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dk_2024 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: King07

I wanted to ask this and let's be serious for one moment; why is Armaan so upset about Ruhi leaving and getting married again to settle her life? We all know why Vidya, Dadi and Ruhi is not happy but I am a bit perplexed as to why Armaan is? It's not due to EMA as he has shown as someone who doesn't cross his moral boundaries yet in this instance I'm just a bit confused that's all. 

He is unhappy bcoz of ruhi DDP.

If you go back to two episodes back from marriage proposal by family. Ruhi proposed him for bich ka rasta and he denied. But also at the same time, Ruhi also stated that all decide for her life without asking her about her happiness and her decisions. 

Even as far as I remember, Ruhi and her badi mamma both stated to armaan that he is the reason ruhi married his brother. and Armaan being a guilty soul accepted their accusations. 

He did counter once at engagement time to Ruhi why she didn't wait for him. But after that he made her agree for marriage with brother. He wanted Rohit happiness over anything. 

After that all forgot ki Ruhi was the one who already was ready to marry another guy within two days. 

Armaan just didn't break that alliance bcoz of his brother. 

Armaan is actually not interested in EMA or anything. He even stated to Ruhi that wo Akeli rhe ya kisi aur k saath, wo kuch ni krega. 

And also, he entire Focus is always on Abhira, not being in love with her but for her safety, career, he took her responsibility and is trying to fulfill all. 

Even agr hm BTS dekhe, he was concerned for abhira only. He was trying to free his hands from Ruhi and go back to hold abhira hand in hospital scene. 

He is stressed out for many things together. And Ruhi ise guilty feel kra kra ke maar degi . 

Dk_2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

πŸ’―

With zama bringing Manav and if rohit is back, there are 3 men behind ruhi..😳

And none for Abheera.. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Mera bi Mann kr rha hai ki chod du. 

Kuch din pehle TK I was just enjoying Leads banters with eo so I was happily enjoy the show clips. But now, they are not ready to say ki armaan has moved on. 

Jb abhira koi interest ni tha in family or in marriage to kyu ldki ki life me jbrdasti k issues daal diye. 

I mean wo akele job krti, pdai krti, tamasha bi ni hota, koi panaah Dene k taunt bi ni sunti. 

Aur mje se rehti. 

I feel like ki 

Abhira will after revelation, will always feel inferior to Ruhi like her father. 

Armaan will daily prove to all that he doesn't love Ruhi anymore like his teacher and abhira mom.

Ruhi ka DDP to SB jante hai, same like her poppy. Kaash apni matashree PR gyi hoti to kuch to kaam krti. Job, business, singing, anything. But nhi pta ni apni maasi pr kaise chli gyi. Ya apne papa pr gyi hai. I doubt 

Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

Mera bi Mann kr rha hai ki chod du. 

Kuch din pehle TK I was just enjoying Leads banters with eo so I was happily enjoy the show clips. But now, they are not ready to say ki armaan has moved on. 

Jb abhira koi interest ni tha in family or in marriage to kyu ldki ki life me jbrdasti k issues daal diye. 

I mean wo akele job krti, pdai krti, tamasha bi ni hota, koi panaah Dene k taunt bi ni sunti. 

Aur mje se rehti. 

I feel like ki 

Abhira will after revelation, will always feel inferior to Ruhi like her father. 

Armaan will daily prove to all that he doesn't love Ruhi anymore like his teacher and abhira mom.

Ruhi ka DDP to SB jante hai, same like her poppy. Kaash apni matashree PR gyi hoti to kuch to kaam krti. Job, business, singing, anything. But nhi pta ni apni maasi pr kaise chli gyi. Ya apne papa pr gyi hai. I doubt 

Abhira's smart enough to know and already told armaan there's very big difference between infatuation and love

edited to removed gen 3 refs

Edited by LizzieBennet - 3 months ago
Dk_2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sawri67

Abhira's smart enough to know and already told armaan there's very big difference between infatuation and love

edited to remove gen 3 refs

Don't take their name. 

Bt they are daily giving that looks to ML for bhabhi. 

I know he is guilty bt kitna repeat kr rhe hai. 

Also I know ki armaan ko kuch din tk hi he was concerned about bhabhi but ye bhabhiji iska hath pakdti hai to I feel like ki ye apna haath cut karke bhabhi ko hi dede. 😑

Ya wo artificial haath hi dede.

What I understood that armaan and abhira are normal with each other physical touch. 

But bhabhiji as well is now being normal to hold his hand as he try many times bt can't shoved her hand all the time. Ab Rohit k samne bi kya ye SB krenge. And wo rota rhega. Poor Rohit πŸ’”

And abhira daily noticing their attachment with each other. Ab kitna stretch karenge. Khtm kre na. Inhone HR trike se aise scene shoot kiye ki bore ho gye hai. 

Also after association dance of best couple trophy winner, people are hell angry with armaan as well. 

Kb tk stretch karenge. K shows se inspiration lo yaar. She knows how to limit third angle and also they don't degrade ML for that. 

Edited by LizzieBennet - 3 months ago
Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

Don't take their name. 

Bt they are daily giving that looks to ML for bhabhi. 

I know he is guilty bt kitna repeat kr rhe hai. 

Also I know ki armaan ko kuch din tk hi he was concerned about bhabhi but ye bhabhiji iska hath pakdti hai to I feel like ki ye apna haath cut karke bhabhi ko hi dede. 😑

Ya wo artificial haath hi dede.

What I understood that armaan and abhira are normal with each other physical touch. 

But bhabhiji as well is now being normal to hold his hand as he try many times bt can't shoved her hand all the time. Ab Rohit k samne bi kya ye SB krenge. And wo rota rhega. Poor Rohit πŸ’”

And abhira daily noticing their attachment with each other. Ab kitna stretch karenge. Khtm kre na. Inhone HR trike se aise scene shoot kiye ki bore ho gye hai. 

Also after association dance of best couple trophy winner, people are hell angry with armaan as well. 

Kb tk stretch karenge. K shows se inspiration lo yaar. She knows how to limit third angle and also they don't degrade ML for that. 

I believe we will 100% a quote from armaan in the future where he will term ruhi just as an attraction. They are stretching things because trp is good and constant and online hype is miles better than any other show. They want to delay love in phase as much as possible because things go stale after that