Thenameisblank thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

SHIVA is Story abt girl who is grown up as strong n confident by her father and favourite of Grandmother but her mother never like her's tomboyish look.. Shiva's Sis Divya is gold diggers.. 

ASHUTOSH is cute boy..who is grown by his parent very lavishly..Ashutosh falls for Divya at very first sight..

Now story is how shiva n ashu will come together 

I like shalva so started watching....pretty good...though it is said to be remake of meet..

Edited by rasikasarisha - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thenameisblank thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

M surprised u peeps don't watch this show...it is nice show

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Thenameisblank

SHIVA is Story abt girl who is grown up as strong n confident by her father and favourite of Grandmother but her mother never like her's tomboyish look.. Shiva's Sis Divya is gold diggers.. 

ASHUTOSH is cute boy..who is grown by his parent very lavishly..Ashutosh falls for Divya at very first sight..

Now story is how shiva n ashu will come together 

I like shalva so started watching....pretty good...though it is said to be remake of meet..

I am still trying to understand your username . What does Itsolabtme mean.

About the serial, I guess it has started well. the problem is even after Shiva wears a Saadi she still looks more menacing than that Shalv guy.

Thenameisblank thumbnail

Originally posted by: surajhere

I am still trying to understand your username . What does Itsolabtme mean.

About the serial, I guess it has started well. the problem is even after Shiva wears a Saadi she still looks more menacing than that Shalv guy.

Don't get overstressed about my user name...may be m self obsessed...

Actually it has started well now bit of dragging...but will definitely shape well in future if writer decides to...

Menacing... why??? Basically is her presence has to be more evident than shalv as she is shown to be breadwinner 

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thenameisblank

Don't get overstressed about my user name...may be m self obsessed...

Actually it has started well now bit of dragging...but will definitely shape well in future if writer decides to...

Menacing... why??? Basically is her presence has to be more evident than shalv as she is shown to be breadwinner 

I am only curious about your UN, that's all.

Being hard as nails is her nature and does not have anything to do with her being the breadwinner, atleast that is the conclusion i have drawn from whatever little i have seen of the show.

Thenameisblank thumbnail

Originally posted by: surajhere

I am only curious about your UN, that's all.

Being hard as nails is her nature and does not have anything to do with her being the breadwinner, atleast that is the conclusion i have drawn from whatever little i have seen of the show.

Don't make lame argument...just to prove u r  right...why she is strong???asach TP mhanun tar nahi na.... it is coz she has responsibility  (and she is breadwinner ) if u don't know sometimes responsibility makes u ruthless (although she not ruthless) or strong n it is just coz u hv to be strong...

Pr_b thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I watch  Shiva ...Have seen a few Meet epi and Ashi Singh looked cute in the boycut..Purva Kaushik IMHO looks meh. Have seen Shalva since YKTMN  and he's  one of the reasons m watching. 

It's not  a typical saas Bahu show , no Rona dhona..so baghayla bara watta.  

Thenameisblank thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr_b

I watch  Shiva ...Have seen a few Meet epi and Ashi Singh looked cute in the boycut..Purva Kaushik IMHO looks meh. Have seen Shalva since YKTMN  and he's  one of the reasons m watching. 

Absolutely no saas Bahu drama...it gets into my nerves...shalv definitely other reason..watching Purva 1st time...but she is also pretty good

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pr_b

someone has said it. The female lead for this show is such a let down. Hindi’s meet and Tamil’s satya look so good and suitable for the role. 

Paru is doing better; I think zee should have aired it at 9pm prime time. 

Thenameisblank thumbnail

Originally posted by: HalleNJ

someone has said it. The female lead for this show is such a let down. Hindi’s meet and Tamil’s satya look so good and suitable for the role. 

Paru is doing better; I think zee should have aired it at 9pm prime time. 

Actually purva does not look feminine...she has rough look but I do not hv much of negative opinion abt her...

I started this drama just coz there is no saas-bahu jhig jhig..

Paaru is also okish..not gr8...scenes b/w ML n FL  are silly n immature...

Edited by Thenameisblank - 1 months ago