Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devtaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Bokul (Bengali versions) - Ushashi Ray looked very cute as a tomboy Bokul 

Sathya (Tamil version) - Ayesha Zeenath looked really gorgeous as a tomboy Sathya 

Meet (Hindi version) - Ashi looked cute as a tomboy. 

All other versions the lead heroine is a let down (by looks) 

Thenameisblank thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devtaholic

Sathya (Tamil version) - Ayesha Zeenath looked really gorgeous as a tomboy Sathya 

I simply think tomboy is the one who is more masculine in behavior..so tomboy n cute should not go simultaneously..

Edited by Thenameisblank - 1 months ago
Devtaholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thenameisblank

I simply think tomboy is the one who is more masculine in behavior..so tomboy n cute should not go simultaneously..

There are cute looking boys right? So why can’t a tomboy girl look cute? Behavior wise I agree they are more masculine but they can look cute too. Be it Bokul, Sathya or meet they were brave women but society judged them because of there tomboyish appearance yet all the three looked gorgeous in that tomboyish appearance. All other versions I feel look wise they look bla 

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Actually purva does not look feminine...she has rough look but I do not hv much of negative opinion abt her...

I started this drama just coz there is no saas-bahu jhig jhig..

Paaru is also okish..not gr8...scenes b/w ML n FL  are silly n immature...

I meant the ratings actually;  and I agree with you about the scenes. But casting is nice and it’s  online and tv ratings are higher than shiva despite being launched at 7.30pm. Normally 8-9.30pm shows always have better ratings so paru could have been higher if it was launched at 9pm. 

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Their cuteness was a plus point. There was some appeal in their tomboyness which purva completely lacks. I don’t know I don’t find a her lead material. 

Edited by HalleNJ - 1 months ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: HalleNJ

Their cuteness was a plus point. There was some appeal in their tomboyness which purva completely lacks. I don’t know I don’t find a her lead material. 

She played meera's(FL's) sister in 'अजूनही बरसात आहे' , आणि तिकडेही ती काही इतकी खास नव्हती.😢

चावून चावून dialogues बोलते.

Thenameisblank thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think everyone has their own opinion abt everything....as u all have seen diff version of this so u r tend to compare it which is absolutely fine...

Purva might have worked b4 in anyother show which I hv not seen...but this is her 1st as lead so it's ok she will evolve as an actor..

And if ZEE would have wanted to cast cute or gorgeous tomboy then they could have easily casted but they have not means thay have something else in their mind...

Also if serial won't gain TRP then it will be wrapped soon...

But I as viewer have no problem with pair...

Peace

Edited by Thenameisblank - 1 months ago
surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Don't make lame argument...just to prove u r  right...why she is strong???asach TP mhanun tar nahi na.... it is coz she has responsibility  (and she is breadwinner ) if u don't know sometimes responsibility makes u ruthless (although she not ruthless) or strong n it is just coz u hv to be strong...

Making lame argument is my forte, not bothering to prove something to somebody on internet is my another forte.

Anyway, Some people are tough by nature, there is nothing wrong in it. From whatever I have seen I think Shiva is tough by nature. Hope you don't have a problem with women been tough.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

There are cute looking boys right? So why can’t a tomboy girl look cute? Behavior wise I agree they are more masculine but they can look cute too. Be it Bokul, Sathya or meet they were brave women but society judged them because of there tomboyish appearance yet all the three looked gorgeous in that tomboyish appearance. All other versions I feel look wise they look bla 

Meet in hindi version was very cute. A baby face with anyone can relate and connect.  I was connected with her so much that my eyes would tear up seeing her getting abused, tortured and harassed by her own grand mother, forced husband, mother and sister in laws.  I could not watch those episodes, until she started tit for tait with ML and few others.   

Devtaholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Meet in hindi version was very cute. A baby face with anyone can relate and connect.  I was connected with her so much that my eyes would tear up seeing her getting abused, tortured and harassed by her own grand mother, forced husband, mother and sister in laws.  I could not watch those episodes, until she started tit for tait with ML and few others.   

Yes meet was very cute innocent yet brave. So as Sathya & Bokul both looked gorgeous in tomboy attire.