Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Situation 5: Encouraged by Hansmukh, Anupama (after hestation) makes a very public proposal to Anuj for marriage. Kanta and Kapadias want the marriage to get done at a neutral venue but Hansmukh and under his influence, Anupama, despite despise from Leela, insist on being done from Shah House. Kanta warns her off her gature and to prioritise her new life and NOT look back at Shahs. She faces taunts etc. at Shah House with No defense ftom Anupama.

Here again, Kanta is the victim.

Adding Anuj also to this, he had to face constant taunts and insults from both Leela and Vanraj for the sake of Anupama and Bapuji’s khusi…he wanted a grand wedding but Anupama forced him for a simple wedding in Shah house, it was her second marriage but for him it was his first, she didn’t even once think about his happiness and dreams

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Trollbaaz

Hence proved every problem in this show is due to this vahiyat, manipulative, dhongi buddha smiley7smiley11

Off with his head I say smiley14

IMG_0368.jpeg

Edited by Criticiser - 6 months ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Yeah tell someone who is a victim of abuse to not have bechari mindset. Like what does stop abused women from going to a salon and get a makeover while Saiyyan ji se maine breakup kar lia plays in the background? Voila! All denied socioeconomic opportunities cease having an effect on life; trauma gone; internalised misogyny gone, instant self-love produced — ready to be perfect socialite wives of rich creeps like Anuj

Therapy or rehabilatiobn toh intellectual jumle hain. Abused auraton ko Maybelline ke vouchers aur English speaking courses lene chahiye. Maybelline is too down market for bhest mahn Anooj waise, unhe Dior ke vouchers lene chahiye to be eligible for him.

Devi ji hum jaise gareeb logon ko OP ke gharme kaam karne wali mahila se zyada hamdardi hai. Humne apne khet jote hain aur ghar par tane sunkar vishwavidyalaya ki talim payi hai. Humare paas bhi time nahi hai kisi ik-tarfa ashiq ameerzade Anooj ka propaganda padhne ke liye internet par.

Chahein toh hum yeh devnagri me bhi likh de. Par hume humare sweaters boonke Angrezi uccharan ka abhyas karne jaana hai. Hum apne ooni sweater se bahut self-lovh karte hain.

Alvida, namaskar, sabbakhair.

Once again, NO victim in the real world goes back.to serve her abusers AFTER escaping.

NEVER

You keep bringing up real world scenarios of how victims work but ignore the most obvious point above.

Victims are not given blanket rights to abuse others and make others victims. There have been enough posts now showing how anupama victimized others including a little orphan kid.

And we are talking years and years of Anupama escaping her abusers and getting help, she got love, she got another family, she got money, she got power. Everything needed to enable her.

There is only two choice here, continue being a victim for life and destroy all relationships or move on and better ones life. That's it. And no one can help an adult who can't help yourself.

For every trauma in life, from war PTSD to abuse victims to addicts, these are the only two choices they have. Destroy themselves or get help.and better themselves. Sympathy or help from parents or relatives or friends or loved ones will only go so long. If they choose to abuse others and victimized others that sympathy will disappear. At some point and adult has to take responsibility for her own life rather than being a victim forever (and what a privileged victim, untold money, power, love, support).

People have their own lives, no one is going to wait for a perpetual victim who is squandering away her 5th chance and 6th chance and 7th chance or 100th chance, Instead rather help and sympathize with those waiting for their second chance.

Edited by Harish111 - 6 months ago
Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Only a addic person go back. They are not able to leave there addiction behind. We see this with drugs addict or with alcoholics.

Anupama is addicted with shah family. We know that drugs and alcohol are bad things but for addicted person they are heavens. It’s same for Anupama too. For her shah house is heaven and shah family members are god.

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fitting that women's day par people glorify a creepy, catfishing stalker and shame victims of emotional abuse for a) loving their children and grandchildren, and b) being codependent on their abusers who gaslit them lol.

Anooj couldn't get over a teenage wet dream for 26 years but the same abused woman who lived with her emotional gaslighters right from her teens should have got over it in three years without therapy just to play bhest sophisticated socialite wife for Anoooooj.

While justifying deriding people for their class markers like clothes and accent as some antiracist act of resistance.

Gosh, abused women who have messy emotions for your kids and shitty family members, just burn your sweaters and buy jackets. Also hire a diction coach. Instant empowerment on International Women's Day

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't believe anyone here glorified Anuj. Honestly I see more people bashing him. He is not a good son/brother/father/lover. Have seen multiple posts recounting his failures here. There was one by the OP herself wherein she criticised him for cheating multiple women over the 26 years and treating them like tissues.

Coming to Anupama the character, she WAS a victim. WAS being the keyword.

On women's day, it IS necessary to point out that the show mocks women the most. Their portrayal of a victim is clearly unrealistic and a real shame to true victims.

Knowing exactly what it is to be treated like how Anupama was when she was with Vanraj, it is hard to believe that she behave the way its shown with Shahs

Harish111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

Only a addic person go back. They are not able to leave there addiction behind. We see this with drugs addict or with alcoholics.

Anupama is addicted with shah family. We know that drugs and alcohol are bad things but for addicted person they are heavens. It’s same for Anupama too. For her shah house is heaven and shah family members are god.

Exactly, which is why I am confused when Anupama fans blame Anuj for questioning her or asking her not to go to Shahs. They themselves admit anupama is victim and Shahs abusers. So isn't it good for her to stay away from her abusers?

If an alcoholic wanted to keep going back to alcohol, won't their loved ones stop them, then beg them not to, then be angry and scold them? For their own good? Which is what Anuj did. Yet the fans blame him.

How can Anupama fans call her victim and at same time justify her going back to her abusers? What twisted logic is this.

Edited by Harish111 - 6 months ago
Harish111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

I don't believe anyone here glorified Anuj. Honestly I see more people bashing him. He is not a good son/brother/father/lover. Have seen multiple posts recounting his failures here. There was one by the OP herself wherein she criticised him for cheating multiple women over the 26 years and treating them like tissues.

Coming to Anupama the character, she WAS a victim. WAS being the keyword.

On women's day, it IS necessary to point out that the show mocks women the most. Their portrayal of a victim is clearly unrealistic and a real shame to true victims.

Knowing exactly what it is to be treated like how Anupama was when she was with Vanraj, it is hard to believe that she behave the way its shown with Shahs

Anupama fans - Anupama is the victim and Shahs abusers.

Anupama fans - How dare Anuj stop her from going to Shahs and serving them.

It's weird, if they acknowledge she is the victim and is mentally affected by the abuse they have to acknowledge a victim needs to stay far away from her abusers to recover otherwise she will never escape the abusive cycle and recover and become normal.

It's extremely weird these fans acknowledge the abuse but then want her to always be the victim and never escape her abusers. I cannot wrap my head around this thinking.

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Harish111

Anupama fans - Anupama is the victim and Shahs abusers.

Anupama fans - How dare Anuj stop her from going to Shahs and serving them.

It's weird, if they acknowledge she is the victim and is mentally affected by the abuse they have to acknowledge a victim needs to stay far away from her abusers to recover otherwise she will never escape the abusive cycle and recover and become normal.

It's extremely weird these fans acknowledge the abuse but then want her to always be the victim and never escape her abusers. I cannot wrap my head around this thinking.

I'd be a very bad Anupamaa fan for someone who thinks and has said that her DIL should press criminal charges on her for domestic violence.

World isn't split into fans and haters, believe it or not, my antiracist king.

Anuj is a sexist rich brat who forced his sister into an abusive marriage, kept tabs on a stranger for more than two decades, slùtshamed his ex while catfishing another woman. Greenest green flag if we take out the yellow and blue dyes and accidently dip it into red dye

Upma is a victim who perpetuated the cycle of abuse and did not break it despite her lectures.

Both can be bad. Mocking their class markers, like clothes, accent, jobs, doesn't make one a champ. It just makes one a classist ass who doesn't understand the concept of nuance.

Anuj could think of dictating his wife from meeting her kids, but could not convince or afford therapy for his wife. Some charismatic turu lobher billionaire he is. He also could not afford to go to family court instead of stalking the bio mom of his foster child to another city. Biggest victim on International Women's Day : Billionaire Biwi ka Sataya Hua Anooj Kapadia. But even then, him as victim is not spared from degrading tags like "emasculated simp" and 'puppy'.

So basically no matter who the victim is, the ultimate empowering allyship this forum offers is victim blaming.

Edited by Blueeeee - 6 months ago
trisha001 thumbnail

dhongi buddha is Devijis trainer. They practiced making such victim faces with each other and even had contests over who made more helpless innocent face. years of training paid off. deviji is going to jail before dukhmukh could go to hospital for fake heart attack. deviji is scoring higher than dukhmukh in sympathies bank

meanwhile anuj and deepu are in a contest of who is better simp puppy smiley14

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Hence proved every problem in this show is due to this vahiyat, manipulative, dhongi buddha smiley7smiley11

Off with his head I say smiley14

Edited by trisha001 - 6 months ago