Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Stardust91

I have heard that it is believed that if there is Ramayan recital anywhere and a monkey comes there then people believe that it's Hanumanji who has come. Is that true? 

Yess even I have heard this

And not just as monkey but wherever ram jaap happens Hanuman ji consciously and sub consciously is always there 

DiamondLife thumbnail

I used to really adore Lakshman you know...his seva bhav towards bhagwaan Ram is beyond this world...however this show had made me realise why Ramji loved Bharat so so much. 

truly..."Kiine Raghuvar lagi" 

Bharat is Ramji Parchai..in the sense nothing can distract him from Dharma ..He was truly Ram saman in every aspect...smiley27 No one was able to find any fault weakness or defect in Bharat

While Laxmanji is always ready to break Dharma for Ramji...he had different kind of dedication towards Ramji smiley36 I love and adore Laxmanji equally though 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Raja vanvas mein ho to singhasan aavas mein kyu

Nice logic 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Oho finally mandavi ka chehra dikhaya smiley36

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Oh yes on samudra tatsmiley31

Ko nahi jaanat hai jag mein kapi Sankat Mochan naam tiharo 🙏

These are all Tulsi bhajans....

I feel this show is heavily inspired by Ram Charit Manas which I think is a great decision. Valmiki Ramayan including its extrapolations are very sensitive and controversial versions which has the ability to hurt many sentiments. 

Then again, "Hari Anant Hari Kathaa Ananta; kaha hi sunahi bahu vidhi sab santaa" 

SoniRita thumbnail

Woow 1 hr special episodesmiley41

Hanuman ji ki entry wow and i loved how Shiv ji gave Hanuman ji’s introsmiley42 his only vansh avatarsmiley42

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Seriously Kaikeyi's only redemption arc is Bharat, if Bharat was not like this I don't think kakeyi maa ko koi maaf kar paata 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

These are all Tulsi bhajans....

I feel this show is heavily inspired by Ram Charit Manas which I think is a great decision. Valmiki Ramayan including its extrapolations are very sensitive and controversial versions which has the ability to hurt many sentiments. 

Then again, "Hari Anant Hari Kathaa Ananta; kaha hi sunahi bahu vidhi sab santaa" 

Yess Hanuman ashtak is just ❤️❤️🙏🙏

B - exactly 💯, jab Tak hum Ramayan se correct seekh le rahe hai tab tak to kai version kayi log bana sakte hai and kuch issue nahi hoga

Valmiki Ramayan is very bold and I love it for that but Ram Charit Manas is amazing as well 🙏

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Bharat is Ramji Parchai..in the sense nothing can distract him from Dharma ..He was truly Ram saman in every aspect...smiley27 No one was able to find any fault weakness or defect in Bharat

While Laxmanji is always ready to break Dharma for Ramji...he had different kind of dedication towards Ramji smiley36 I love and adore Laxmanji equally though 

I adore Lakshmanji....he is tooo cute and funny. Thats why Prabhu Sri Ram is also always so amused by him...he isn't ever angry with Lakshman even when Lakshman is ready to erupt. Plus I guess Sri Hari understands the temperament of his Shesh Naag avatari brother. Wait for him to go to Sugriv and be like "what us happening here? Have you forgotten your promise?" but the saddest will be when he is unconscious and Sri Ram will be beside himself with grief that what if something happens to him. 

Ahhhh this show...I m so happy that the PH hasn't brought in many versions like they did with MB and have kept it true to RCM. 

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Raja vanvas mein ho to singhasan aavas mein kyu

Nice logic 

The whole nandigram concept was beautifully presented

Bharat said he will fulfill all duties from here and Shatrughan from Ayodhya to protect boundaries because he is more Shurveer than Him smiley32

Loving Shatrughan following every command of his brother Bharat 

EAch brother is so unique and lovable and respect worthy from one another ...can't say who is best smiley27

They all are Ramji ansh...in different bodies 

Edited by DiamondLife - 2 months ago