Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: ananya3129

I think they will show those things, may not be in detail. Also when they start a new track, normally the start date is mentioned in the promo, but here they didn't give any specific date, its just the upcoming track which we all were aware.

You could be right....

You think they will coincide Sita Haran with Ram naumi?

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Hi finally saw Friday episode and i really enjoyed it.  Everything was executed very well...  shurpankha says in precap to ravan whatever time it takes i will find Sita for u.  That means 12 13 yr period will be shown in bits and pieces.

Before panchvati events will be shown I guess. 

These vanars r really irking me.  The props and dubbing is off plus why is jambvan not shown when bali was fighting with sugreev. Dialogue Liberty was taken it seems.  

These vanars really look from planet of apes honestly. 😂

Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

So people were not happy when they were dragging episodes during Sia Ram vivaah so they used that feedback (online/TRPs) to make the tracks fast paced and also introduce Hanuman because people were asking for Hanuman from Bal Kand itself. 

Anyways, I was telling my friend that we should be happy with what we get because there are sooooooo many moments that I am looking forward to. 

Meeting Shabri, meeting Hanuman, Sundarkand, Sri Ram happily weeping when Bajrangi says he knows where Mata Sita is. Ram kahaani & sita ma ki seva mein Raghuvar ko sandesa laayo aur sang laayo Prabhu mudrika nisaani. That story of the squirrel and Ramji's compassion to even a little squirrel. Praising Nal & Neel; then Angad in the sabha; then Vibhishan coming to meet him; 

I know & understand people want romantic moments between SiaRam but this is a mytho show so the most we will get is staring/hugging/hand holding. 

Anyways, sorry for the long essay; was just trying to make you feel better about the fast paced episodes - remember there is still Rishi Sutheekshna/Agastya muni/Lakhan dulare building that beautiful wooden house and Ramji getting emotional again saying "you have looked after me like a father" 

I was not talking about Ram Sita moments, ofcourse I don't want that. Just the basic things, I haven't watched Friday episode yet. Did they show them meeting Rishi valmiki, it is very important because later Sita lives in valmiki ashram. They didn't even show mata anusuya giving her the saree, it would have taken few minutes for that. Prior coming to vanvas, guru vashisht and Rishi Jabali scenes which were important were not shown. Mandvi was present in last episode without any scene with Bharat, then why bring her. You know things like these take few minutes, why skip the important ones. 

Edited by Sunshine-1 - 1 months ago
Sunshine-1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

This is just a promo what is upcoming. They are still in their 1st year of exile. They will strech this entire month.

Hope so, the way they are speeding up, don't know what to expect

Sunshine-1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

the pacing has been off ever since they switched to half hour episodes and like another member said that a lot of people were mad that they were dragging the vivaah episodes smiley24 so now we get these rushed tracks. They rushed the build up to the vanvaas by not having Kekeyi build up to her resentment, they did fine during Bharat coming back and now it seems like they’re rushing again.

Until vivah they dragged, but after vivah was the most important part of Ramayan. I don't even want Ram Sita moments, but they have missed out on some things which would take few minutes. I am loving this show, so don't want them to leave it half-done