Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Hello I guess I missed some part. What was shown in Friday episode..  last i saw was Shri Ram taking oath to kill all rakshas and big pile of Chita was shown just after Rishi sharbhanga passes away. 

I was watching repeat episode but they didn't show anything after that. Do bali sugreev argue or anything 

vali arguing and fighting with sugriva over him thinking that sugriva betrayed him by marrying tara and taking over the throne while he was actually presumed dead..hanuman trying defend sugriva and warning vali over his negative perceptions..shurpanakha planing to inform ravan about the trio's presence..lakshman and rama defend some sages who were performing some yagya(or veneration-like puja) while rama notices a perturbed sita and discusses the same with her..

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

vali arguing and fighting with sugriva over him thinking that sugriva betrayed him by marrying tara and taking over the throne while he was actually presumed dead..hanuman trying defend sugriva and warning vali over his negative perceptions..shurpanakha planing to inform ravan about the trio's presence..lakshman and rama defend some sages who were performing some yagya(or veneration-like puja) while rama notices a perturbed sita and discusses the same with her..

Thanks for updating.. in repeat episode this part was not shown. Only bali entering kishkinda and shouting sugreev was shown. Guess will have to wait for tomm morning repeat.  Thanks again 

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

nice..

good that they didn't give a definite date for this scne so they might stretch it all till march end (all scenarios along with sita haran) smiley20

Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

How come they are rushing to this track so soon. Ram meets few rishis and then enters Panchvati. There is a lot more to show. All the tracks have been rushed.

Edited by Sunshine-1 - 2 months ago
Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunshine-1

How come they are rushing to this track so soon. Ram meets few rishis and then enters Panchvati. There is a lot more to show. All the tracks have been rushed.

So people were not happy when they were dragging episodes during Sia Ram vivaah so they used that feedback (online/TRPs) to make the tracks fast paced and also introduce Hanuman because people were asking for Hanuman from Bal Kand itself. 

Anyways, I was telling my friend that we should be happy with what we get because there are sooooooo many moments that I am looking forward to. 

Meeting Shabri, meeting Hanuman, Sundarkand, Sri Ram happily weeping when Bajrangi says he knows where Mata Sita is. Ram kahaani & sita ma ki seva mein Raghuvar ko sandesa laayo aur sang laayo Prabhu mudrika nisaani. That story of the squirrel and Ramji's compassion to even a little squirrel. Praising Nal & Neel; then Angad in the sabha; then Vibhishan coming to meet him; 

I know & understand people want romantic moments between SiaRam but this is a mytho show so the most we will get is staring/hugging/hand holding. 

Anyways, sorry for the long essay; was just trying to make you feel better about the fast paced episodes - remember there is still Rishi Sutheekshna/Agastya muni/Lakhan dulare building that beautiful wooden house and Ramji getting emotional again saying "you have looked after me like a father" 

Edited by Stardust91 - 2 months ago

This is just a promo what is upcoming. They are still in their 1st year of exile. They will strech this entire month.

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ananya3129

This is just a promo what is upcoming. They are still in their 1st year of exile. They will strech this entire month.

You think they will show the beautiful scenery, Ramji telling Lakshman that they are visitors in the forest and it is the wild creatures' home, the deer, etc Sita ma made friends with and Ramji smiling when they came to see her as she talking to them as if they had brought her news from far areas of the forest, the Mandakini at sunrise and sunset, this will take at most 2 episodes. Rishi Sutheekshna 1 episode, Agastya muni 1 episode, Jatayu 1 episode, this week they can show all this...unless they stretch Jatayu to 2 episodes snd show his story. I mean they can show Lakshman missing home and Ramji comforting him. 

Don't misunderstand me; of course I want them to show as much as they can without skipping. 

I feel there will be a Maha episode on Ram Naumi. 

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

the pacing has been off ever since they switched to half hour episodes and like another member said that a lot of people were mad that they were dragging the vivaah episodes smiley24 so now we get these rushed tracks. They rushed the build up to the vanvaas by not having Kekeyi build up to her resentment, they did fine during Bharat coming back and now it seems like they’re rushing again.

Originally posted by: Stardust91

You think they will show the beautiful scenery, Ramji telling Lakshman that they are visitors in the forest and it is the wild creatures' home, the deer, etc Sita ma made friends with and Ramji smiling when they came to see her as she talking to them as if they had brought her news from far areas of the forest, the Mandakini at sunrise and sunset, this will take at most 2 episodes. Rishi Sutheekshna 1 episode, Agastya muni 1 episode, Jatayu 1 episode, this week they can show all this...unless they stretch Jatayu to 2 episodes snd show his story. I mean they can show Lakshman missing home and Ramji comforting him. 

Don't misunderstand me; of course I want them to show as much as they can without skipping. 

I feel there will be a Maha episode on Ram Naumi. 

I think they will show those things, may not be in detail. Also when they start a new track, normally the start date is mentioned in the promo, but here they didn't give any specific date, its just the upcoming track which we all were aware.