Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

This thread is dedicated to Hercules moments of Ashok shown in the show on a daily basis smiley42. Credits go to Diya for the suggestion smiley36. If you guys come across any moments with pictures me dalna smiley36

This is the very first scene where Ashock showed Hercules ki atma. Even the nature is responding to his strength. Sach mein woh demi god hai smiley42

The fight between drunkard bull and Ashock smiley42. In the end they became besties. Look at his strength smiley41 Bull ke sath sath woh bhi bull hogaya. 

His first attempt was trying to open castle door with a chained bouldersmiley42. Although laws of physics has gone on a toss, his strength is incomparable.

This is what you anyone should do to wake up your parents when they are too ziddi smiley14. Ashok always finds unique ways to do things. 

Breaking things are his forte. He went on to destroy the pillars. Magad castle will be in danger for sure if he continues to stay there. Ignore the shoes that he is wearing.

He does not spare mother nature either. Next target was a tree. I thought he would pull out whole the tree eventually. I guess we will see that in future. 

Remaining pillars also has been destroyed by him using the chained boulder this time. 

His outcry smiley42 It looks as if he is trying to be a super saiyan here (Dragon Ball reference). 

Kabhi kabhi vases bhi pekh deta hai woh smiley40

He didn't spare ghar ki pot either but iss bhar Badrakh ne rokh diya with threats. smiley19

Stay tuned for more smiley40

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

That's why Helena calls him her pota even when he is not 😭😂🤣🤌

https://youtu.be/yOL-EJZjmp0?si=sGF6y_f51GlUQI11

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manny_123

This thread is dedicated to Hercules moments of Ashok shown in the show on a daily basis smiley42. Credits go to Diya for the suggestion smiley36. If you guys come across any moments with pictures me dalna smiley36

This is the very first scene where Ashock showed Hercules ki atma. Even the nature is responding to his strength. Sach mein woh demi god hai smiley42

The fight between drunkard bull and Ashock smiley42. In the end they became besties. Look at his strength smiley41 Bull ke sath sath woh bhi bull hogaya. 

His first attempt was trying to open castle door with a chained bouldersmiley42. Although laws of physics has gone on a toss, his strength is incomparable.

This is what you anyone should do to wake up your parents when they are too ziddi smiley14. Ashok always finds unique ways to do things. 

Breaking things are his forte. He went on to destroy the pillars. Magad castle will be in danger for sure if he continues to stay there. Ignore the shoes that he is wearing.

He does not spare mother nature either. Next target was a tree. I thought he would pull out whole the tree eventually. I guess we will see that in future. 

Remaining pillars also has been destroyed by him using the chained boulder this time. 

His outcry smiley42 It looks as if he is trying to be a super saiyan here (Dragon Ball reference). 

He didn't spare ghar ki pot either but iss bhar Badrakh ne rokh diya with threats. smiley19

Today he tried to lift suseem' s bedsmiley37

Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mushat

Today he tried to lift suseem' s bedsmiley37

Yes I saw it smiley37 ..meh ise update karoonga smiley39

Yashikha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

That's why Helena calls him her pota even when he is not 😭😂🤣🤌

https://youtu.be/yOL-EJZjmp0?si=sGF6y_f51GlUQI11

Dude, I love this song! Basically any Disney songs and I'm pretty sure they'll put "I wouldn't say I'm in love" when Kaurwaki finally falls for A Shock! smiley37smiley37smiley37 I mean, they're already putting modern songs, why not put a classic Disney song next?!!! 🤣

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yashikha16

Dude, I love this song! Basically any Disney songs and I'm pretty sure they'll put "I wouldn't say I'm in love" when Kaurwaki finally falls for A Shock! smiley37smiley37smiley37 I mean, they're already putting modern songs, why not put a classic Disney song next?!!! 🤣

And Devi will sing let it go by elsa 😂

Yashikha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

The last picture, I'm like, that's a modern day half-table that I spotted!!smiley37 A big PH doing so much kanjoosi with props that they use modern day furnitures! What a shame!

Yashikha16 thumbnail

And Devi will sing let it go by elsa 😂

Not bad, pretty nice idea actually smiley41smiley41What about Padmavati and Asandhimitra or even Tisyarakshita?

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yashikha16

Not bad, pretty nice idea actually smiley41smiley41What about Padmavati and Asandhimitra or even Tisyarakshita?

Asandhimitra would definitely have a queen's song 😁 , Padmavati a dying mother's song 😭 and Tisyarakshita can have evil queen's song 😭😂🤣

Yashikha16 thumbnail

Asandhimitra would definitely have a queen's song 😁 , Padmavati a dying mother's song 😭 and Tisyarakshita can have evil queen's song 😭😂🤣

I'm thinking more of songs throughout the Disney movies:::

Asandhimitra: Just can't Wait to be King from Lion King : https://youtu.be/l8UFnc85-xM?feature=shared  (Not Queen, but close enough)

Padmavati: God Help the Outcasts from The Hunchback of Notre Dame: https://youtu.be/MEEpavnk7Uw?si=C0-3BJrB1-08xmFz

Tisyarakshita: Be Prepared from The Lion King : https://youtu.be/zPUe7O3ODHQ?feature=shared