Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Ghangi by leaps n bounds ( glad u kept it in the choices) dhoom 3 was a nightmare !! I even wrote a whole piece on it. 

Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

In comparison to the original, Ghajini (and Aamir's performance) didn't satisfy me, but it still is better than what he did in Dhoom 3...

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Voted for Ghajini, Dhoom 3 was one of worst coz Aamir doesnt suit as villiansmiley36

Not just because of Amir not suited for the role. 

But the direction, story and screenplay were absolute trash, not convincing, non engaging, boring, dragged and very stale to even sit through the whole film patiently. 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Ghajini better acting, story, impact and lead actress opposite him acted better

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Dhoom 3 wasnt anything great. Either was Ghajini imho

But were action masala films but IMHO Ghajini was a bit pretentious. So I picked Dhoom 3

it was nightmare dhoom 3 I saw it on ott but those who saw it in the theater told me it was plain terrible. They didn’t understand the concept esp the twins and the cops were plain ridiculous in this one. Still it made money đź’° how I don’t understand. I think they release it now I doubt some will like it. I think back then Aamirs brand name sold. 

On other note it wasn’t has torturous as jthj still torture https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3853620

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Clochette

In comparison to the original, Ghajini (and Aamir's performance) didn't satisfy me, but it still is better than what he did in Dhoom 3...

I watched the original first and liked it but Aamir’s Ghajini is an improved version in terms of the nuances and I was absolutely mind blown by it. I still remember the amount of enjoyment and high I got in the theatre while watching the movie.The director just fine tuned himself in the second attempt. 

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

I watched the original first and liked it but Aamir’s Ghajini is an improved version in terms of the nuances and I was absolutely mind blown by it. I still remember the amount of enjoyment and high I got in the theatre while watching the movie.The director just fine tuned himself in the second attempt. 

it had the original actress though so she was in all parts. The movie songs were apt n it was chilling. I enjoyed suspense etc 

ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ghajni easily. Have fond memories of watching these with friends in theater.smiley1

Dhoom 3 - meh.

minakrish thumbnail

Love Legion

Ghajini for sure!smiley38