Posted: 5 months ago

https://www.dnaindia.com/bollywood/report-khalid-mohamed-reviews-the-archies-calls-suhana-khan-agastya-nanda-khushi-kapoor-indegistible-zoya-akhtar-3071172

Ma’am Zoya Akhtar. You have just ruthlessly destroyed my precious memories of Archie and gang. Why? The theme of land grab(a hara bhara park in your case) is sought to be saved by Riverdale kids (in school or KG i know not). For this they keep breaking into Grease type songs n prances even in the middle of dinners. Indigestion guaranteed. Aur land ‘development’ ka topic chhedna tha to ab yahan deshbhar mein ho raha hai. (If you had to talk about the land development topic, it's happening in the entire country). But big business people names can’t be annoyed na?", Khalid wrote.

He further added, " Indigestible too are your newcomer actors. Intense workshops weren’t enough or what? Suhana as hamari Veronica..give me Pooh any day…n Agastya need to learn the ABZ of acting. Khushi Kapoor was theekh theekh… never thought I’d ever say this but her sister Jhanavi has more hosh n josh … the Reggie boy was way superior.Next time ma’am please don’t touch Lil Lulu n Tubby, Dennis the Menace, Tweety etc PLEASE!".

Edited by cherry_fan - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Ganji chudail reels r better than Archies.

Edited by naaznin - 5 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

Ganji chudail reels r better than Archies.

what are Ganji Chudail reels ? 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cherry_fan

https://www.dnaindia.com/bollywood/report-khalid-mohamed-reviews-the-archies-calls-suhana-khan-agastya-nanda-khushi-kapoor-indegistible-zoya-akhtar-3071172

Ma’am Zoya Akhtar. You have just ruthlessly destroyed my precious memories of Archie and gang. Why? The theme of land grab(a hara bhara park in your case) is sought to be saved by Riverdale kids (in school or KG i know not). For this they keep breaking into Grease type songs n prances even in the middle of dinners. Indigestion guaranteed. Aur land ‘development’ ka topic chhedna tha to ab yahan deshbhar mein ho raha hai. (If you had to talk about the land development topic, it's happening in the entire country). But big business people names can’t be annoyed na?", Khalid wrote.

He further added, " Indigestible too are your newcomer actors. Intense workshops weren’t enough or what? Suhana as hamari Veronica..give me Pooh any day…n Agastya need to learn the ABZ of acting. Khushi Kapoor was theekh theekh… never thought I’d ever say this but her sister Jhanavi has more hosh n josh … the Reggie boy was way superior.Next time ma’am please don’t touch Lil Lulu n Tubby, Dennis the Menace, Tweety etc PLEASE!".

Wow .. the review is actually way more annoying to read than the movie itself - that cringe broken Hinglish format. What happened to Khalid ? This is his standard of writing now? 

[Post Removed]

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Khalid never liked Srk movies either, is he taking his anger out on Suhana and other star kids? I haven’t watched the movie, nor plans to watch it. 

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Had to check the link to confirm that review is from Khalid. Wow!

Now am starting to feel bad for these three kids.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Khalid doesn’t like any movies 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ye acha hai. Shoot the messenger 😅