Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Fab fab teaser, Kriti is on a roll, despite all the negativity by the trade & critics TBMAUJ emerged victorious and she gave a laudable performance in a rather tricky role. The Crew has a potential to not just be successful but also be one of those culturally impactful films. 

Now this seems like her most performance oriented outing, apparently she's the producer as well, great to see Kajol utilising her potential. Looking forward to this one.

Btw anyone else feels Kriti is looking stunning lately. Guess the dhak dhak effect for mesmiley36

I feel the same way, I think she’s really come into her own skin and there’s a certain confidence she now has that was not there before 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

looks good, lets see.  Kirti on roll. smiley36she did ok in TBMAUJ, next crew..not bad. 

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Fab fab teaser, Kriti is on a roll, despite all the negativity by the trade & critics TBMAUJ emerged victorious and she gave a laudable performance in a rather tricky role. The Crew has a potential to not just be successful but also be one of those culturally impactful films. 

Now this seems like her most performance oriented outing, apparently she's the producer as well, great to see Kajol utilising her potential. Looking forward to this one.

Btw anyone else feels Kriti is looking stunning lately. Guess the dhak dhak effect for mesmiley36

I like kriti offscreen and onscreen I liked mimi a lot but other movies are okayish… when she got continuous flops after mimi it made me bit worried as we saw her potential in mimi and she can carry a movie n perform well.. now it looks like she now started believing herself and also her script sense improved and I look forward to other two movies now.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Absolutely...she was looking FAB in TBMAUJ ... 🔥 

SrikantTiwari thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow looks interesting. Kajol looks amazing as alwayssmiley27 but Kriti surprised me here. Standing beside Kajol and holding herself when Kajol has an amazing screen presence herself smiley32 Such a far cry from Dilwale. Looking forward to this one.smiley20

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

BJP leader k saath connection hoga, mil gya hoga award

They will use her to campaign in return all YouTube channel will give positive reviews and praise her 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Always liked Kriti so glad to see she's having a banner year. Also glad to see Kajol in a meaningful role again. She's a good match with Netflix.

Looks interesting 

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

They will use her to campaign in return all YouTube channel will give positive reviews and praise her 

Sanon jaisa luck chahiye 😭

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Kriti to other actresses: you might have worked with all khans I have worked with all BW queens.

Kajol

Tabu

Kareena