Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Yashikha16

He seriously took celibacy in the show??? Kunala and the daughter he had with a concubine are like moye moye now!!

patha nahi I have not watched single epi of shock just curious ashoka ne buddhism accept kiya show main ya lattu hogaya fl pesmiley36

Yashikha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Well, my relative has their own accounting firm, so I said yes for the experience. Also, I hate accounting, but it's all still like a ladder to climb, to finally do something you like, so bearing with it.

Also thank you @Mushat and @firewings_diya, you guys were really fun and supportive throughout.

Edited by Yashikha16 - 1 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Well, my relative has their own accounting firm, so I said yes for the experience. Also, I hate accounting, but it's all still like a ladder to climb.

Also thank you @Mushat and @firewings_diya, you guys were really fun and supportive throughout.

he he smiley36 we are always here join us to troll naagin 7 smiley36

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Well, my relative has their own accounting firm, so I said yes for the experience. Also, I hate accounting, but it's all still like a ladder to climb, to finally do something you like, so bearing with it.

Give your best whatever you are doing..you ll love it too smiley31. Don't think about anything. Believe in yourself smiley20

Yashikha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

he he smiley36 we are always here join us to troll naagin 7 smiley36

Anyone a fan of Sudhanshu Pandey aka Vanraj Shah from Anupama?? 😅😅 He's actually funny and good looking and I'm rather impressed by his song Dil Ki Tu Zameen. Came to know that he's a singer just last week. Coz I don't watch Naagin or any other shows I know is on-air right now.

Yashikha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

Give your best whatever you are doing..you ll love it too smiley31. Don't think about anything. Believe in yourself smiley20

Well, did my Bachelor in Accounting and didn't manage to fall for the subject till now. Shifted from that and did a Master in International Business (major strategic management and consulting) and other various jobs not related to accounting at all after that. I doubt I'll like accounting at all in this lifetime.

But I will give my best. I try to do that in any job I do actually.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Anyone a fan of Sudhanshu Pandey aka Vanraj Shah from Anupama?? 😅😅 He's actually funny and good looking and I'm rather impressed by his song Dil Ki Tu Zameen. Came to know that he's a singer just last week. Coz I don't watch Naagin or any other shows I know is on-air right now.

he was vampire too smiley36 even i Don't watch any other show just watch sm clips  to troll smiley36 naagin is my every trolling period smiley36

https://youtu.be/1t6pPOet0mI?si=g7PuXApv8_mJAyAH

Yashikha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

he was vampire too smiley36 even i Don't watch any other show just watch sm clips  to troll smiley36 naagin is my every trolling period smiley36

https://youtu.be/1t6pPOet0mI?si=g7PuXApv8_mJAyAH

Nah, this seems too cringe for me.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Nah, this seems too cringe for me.

i heard qayamath is good but don't wNt to get heart break again smiley37 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

He seriously took celibacy in the show??? Kunala and the daughter he had with a concubine are like moye moye now!!

What about Tisyarakshita? He married her when he was like in his 60s or 70s 😂🤣