The mishaps and phenomenal goofs of Pracchand Ashok!

Yashikha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Starting from the start to the most recent, here is the list of goof ups and mishaps which caught my eyes within the show. Those could have been avoided, edited out or just a simple re-do of those scenes, but apparently they were kept in the show. So here they are, and please, feel free to post any goof ups, modern day objects or mishaps that you find on the show. 😂

Hopefully, you guys liked it with the bit of story mentioned. Disclaimer: All pictures aren't mine and are from the internet 

1. 13th Feb 2024 episode, 19min+, Ashok (or should I say Adnan) was spotted wearing a kneecap.Screenshot_20240228_112831_com.android.chrome.jpg

2. 15th Feb 2024 episode at 17:21min, Pawan actually said "Ek minute". Sorry audio unavailable, but posting the kshan of the disaster.

Screenshot_20240228_113207_com.android.chrome.jpg

3. 19th Feb 2024 episode at 11:02, notice the adhesive or sticky patches (whatever you call them) holding the shoulder ornament on Ashok?

Screenshot_20240228_113817_com.android.chrome.jpg

4. 20th Feb 2024, well spotted black lacquer nail polish. Apparently black nail polish might have been in use at that time in China and maybe lacquer too to beautify their nails. No mention of it coming to India, but, henna as a nail dye was used. It's debatable, but I'm adding it to the list nevertheless.Screenshot_20240227_234943_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240228_121134.jpg

5. 20th Feb 2024, measuring tape spotted.

Screenshot_20240228_114627_com.android.chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240228_121336.jpg

6. 22th Feb 2024 at 13:35, Bhadrak or Devi's brother, he was sporting a rather modern day like tattoo. Referring to the reddish tattoo.

Screenshot_20240228_041027_com.android.chrome.jpg

7. Way of greeting elders and the king's sabha by Devi. Was Side hugs accepted then?Screenshot_20240228_042316_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by Yashikha16 - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yashikha16 thumbnail

What's your opinion?

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Look measuring instruments, nail paint (in some form) existed way before this era so this if they were showing this is not totally incorrect but side hugs and being so casual with the elders definitely didn't exist, watch DD Chanakya to properly understand the era.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

https://youtu.be/qW4LZh2O4r8?si=tSZ5A3TW0DBWKR4l

Watch this show to properly understand the conditions of the era. This masterpiece was a wonder recreation of the era. 

Yashikha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Look measuring instruments, nail paint (in some form) existed way before this era so this if they were showing this is not totally incorrect but side hugs and being so casual with the elders definitely didn't exist, watch DD Chanakya to properly understand the era.

But marked measuring tapes like the one shown in the show definitely didn't. Nail paint somehow did exist, but I don't think it would have been that fancy. Henna colored would have been more appreciated.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yashikha16

But marked measuring tapes like the one shown in the show definitely didn't. Nail paint somehow did exist, but I don't think it would have been that fancy. Henna colored would have been more appreciated.

You are grossly underestimating your own ancestors, that's sad, we were much more advanced.😒🙄 Well, this show is absolute bakwas 

Yashikha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

You are grossly underestimating your own ancestors, that's sad, we were much more advanced.😒🙄 Well, this show is absolute bakwas 

What they had or not, we can't say, but those 2, measuring tape and black nail paint, surely seem modern. Nail paint, this would have been definitely much more for the higher society than for dasis, if any.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yashikha16

What they had or not, we can't say, but those 2, measuring tape and black nail paint, surely seem modern. Nail paint, this would have been definitely much more for the higher society than for dasis, if any.

Measuring tape is modern but they did have measuring instruments. Dasis too wore fancy clothes, just not as fancier as their masters. Our history was a lot more richer than it's taught but sadly very few have sources to actually know it 😒

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 2 months ago
mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 3

Very good observation smiley20.

I don't watch the show properly so can't say what's happening in the show. But they need to improve a lot in acting and execution and take care of these little details if they want us to feel it's actually set in that era.

Yashikha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

Very good observation smiley20.

I don't watch the show properly so can't say what's happening in the show. But they need to improve a lot in acting and execution and take care of these little details if they want us to feel it's actually set in that era.

Trust me, I've watched a bit too much of Only Desi's videos to take notice of some random details here and there. But it was easy here.