Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Not only movies even other issues too fooling brainwash etc

They call themselves "influencer" for a reason...it's only by this term (writing/talking accordingly) they earn money...basically they get paid to be mouthpieces selling themselves (just another kind of prostitution)...

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

two quotes from the other thread as reaction to Jammwal's tweet I would like to react to:

Originally posted by: behindyou

...does this mean all reviews by sumit are paid and fake? or vudyut is frustrated after his film is flop and blaming Sumit

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

All reviews and reviewers even if not fake or paid have their biases that seep in when you read one of them 

I don't think that Sumit is paid for everything he writes about a movie...the problem is, he is one of those who gets paid but without any transparence. So, one can't know what is his own (genuine) perception. Jammwal may just be angry about something we only can assume...

Basically, I go with Maroon's opinion as most often opinions about something involving creativity also involve the own perception. I just prefer members' reviews and the ones of very few professionals. The former ones I believe to be quite genuine and the latter ones have the knowledge about filmmaking that is important to me smiley1

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Glad these samosa critics are getting exposed, they have become too big headed and think they are invincible, thry have bevome so money and fame hungry, hopefully it gets to the point where these biased and paid critics are not needed anymore, more and more people are realising the truth 

Edited by zara321 - 2 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
he’s making it sound like Vidyut hit him or something 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

He cant get people to even watch the trailers of his films as things stand now smiley36 Unless he drops some jungle photos lol

Hai naa?

Taubah kaisay baysharmon ki tarah nanga punga baitha hua thha jungle may..

Mujhe toh abb tak sharam si aa rahee hai soch kay uska "woh" photoshoot... Kaano kay saath saath gaal bhi sharam kay maaray hulkay hulkay surkh/gulabi ho rahay hain.

sharaban thumbnail

That sonup of bollywallah is another circus joker

Koun Sonup?

Wohi jiske chehray par baal hee baal hain, aur baalon kay siwa zyada kuch bhi nahi ?πŸ€”

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sharaban

Koun Sonup?

Wohi jiske chehray par baal hee baal hain, aur baalon kay siwa zyada kuch bhi nahi ?πŸ€”

Wohi joh har hafte daud daud ke bhaag bhaag ke movie dekhta hai and starts praising them to the skies

sharaban thumbnail

Wohi joh har hafte daud daud ke bhaag bhaag ke movie dekhta hai and starts praising them to the skies

Sonup says Hi to you

https://ibb.co/8XKW85j

πŸ˜‚

sharaban thumbnail

Kafi irritating sa dikhta hai Lord Sonup..πŸ˜‚

https://ibb.co/4dTBXRx

Edited by sharaban - 2 months ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Mujhe sirf sumit kadel or watever and jammwal sunke " jamal kudu " song yaad arahi heinsmiley42

Kadel+jammwal=jamal kudusmiley36

Edited by PilloWtalk_13 - 2 months ago