Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

These fake critics have built their businesses on hafta vasoolis from the vulnerable movie personalities, both the ones in front and behind of the camera. Hate these buggers!🤬

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/vidyutjammwal/status/1762116073254707551?s=46    does this mean all reviews by sumit are paid and fake? or vudyut is frustrated after his film is flop and blaming Sumit

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

https://x.com/vidyutjammwal/status/1762116073254707551?s=46    does this mean all reviews by sumit are paid and fake? or vudyut is frustrated after his film is flop and blaming Sumit

All reviews and reviewers even if not fake or paid have their biases that seep in when you read one of them 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

These fake critics have built their businesses on hafta vasoolis from the vulnerable movie personalities, both the ones in front and behind of the camera. Hate these buggers!🤬

That sonup of bollywallah is another circus joker

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

That sonup of bollywallah is another circus joker

Literally all of them. Some less some more but each one of them have caused harm to the movie scene in India. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

There are some self proclaimed "Trade Analyst | Critic | Influencer |" that get posted regularly...I may read them (or not)...however their opinions don't matter to me - in which way they may write it - for no actor/actress, for no movie...Sumit is one of them.

I read his long 'clarification' and he may be right or wrong - this also doesn't matter to me...I haven't trust in his integrity...that's it.

Too many journalists/anchors etc. have money in their eyes and/or obedience in their mind...sadly...

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Literally all of them. Some less some more but each one of them have caused harm to the movie scene in India. 

Not only movies even other issues too fooling brainwash etc