Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

strangest thing is you repeating word strange 😂 

no it’s not but it’s weird that he’s going in someone else car leaving the party to go home when he came in his own car since it’s not on the way unless they planning another boys out now party on their own or publicity stunt to promote the movie or they having some bromance. So take ur pick but it’s strange https://www.news18.com/amp/movies/ranbir-kapoor-vicky-kaushal-katrina-kaif-alia-bhatt-love-and-war-viral-video-8792176.html

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

no it’s not but it’s weird that he’s on someone else car leaving the party to go home unless they planning another boys out now party in their own or publicity stunt to promote the movie or they having some bromance. https://www.news18.com/amp/movies/ranbir-kapoor-vicky-kaushal-katrina-kaif-alia-bhatt-love-and-war-viral-video-8792176.html

they having some bromance. 👍 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

they having some bromance. 👍 

lol but more strange is hardly any pics on the birthday boy  plus what’s sonashki doing there never even seen her do a movie with slb. 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

lol it’s getting too much now lol at least on this video we got a glimpse on slb as they leave otherwise I thought it was more on promoting this movie then some birthday . Even the article is lol as it says starry celebrations when there hardly many celebs invited other then those who related to his projects. Most meh 🫤 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

whatever but more strange is hardly any pics on the birthday boy lol plus what’s sonashki doing there never even seen her do a movie with slb. 

Sonaksi is doing a Bhansali web series 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: zara321

Very expected tactic to show vicky and rk bonding before they start filming the movie, they must have planned this inside the party. Coz why else would rk leave with vicky and alia is alone in the car just behind them 

Going by ur conspiracy theory.......Bira and Alia's divorce rumors will also start soon....because  I heard Bira is playing a negative role in the movie.....wah re conspiracy theories....smiley44smiley36

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

OMG ....the frustration in this thread......smiley37smiley37

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ranbir usually have good rappo with most of the boys(in fact I feel he gels better with guyz)..even during Sanju him and Vicky bonded very well.I know scenario is different now but boys are usually like that.Waise bhi I find Vicky very cool and mature guy that ways.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Going by ur conspiracy theory.......Bira and Alia's divorce rumors will also start soon....because  I heard Bira is playing a negative role in the movie.....wah re conspiracy theories....smiley44smiley36

what? what are you even talking about? what conspiracy theory did i say? All i said was rk and vicky sitting in the same car shows them bonding and that this is a way of helping the movie they are going to do, many movies and producers do these kind of things to show the cast as being buddies to help promote the film. 

How is that a conspiracy theory? 

Edited by zara321 - 2 months ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: zara321

what? what are you even talking about? what conspiracy theory did i say? All i said was rk and vicky sitting in the same car shows them bonding and that this is a way of helping the movie they are going to do, many movies and producers do these kind of things to show the cast as being buddies to help promote the film. 

How is that a conspiracy theory?

There could have been several other reasons.....but you came up with the idea that they are doing this fake thing ...just for the movie....smiley36....conspiracy theory for BW is this only....ab USA and Russia thodi na involve honge.....chota sa BW.....choti choti theories......koi baat nahi.....we all do it.......it is funny though that you came up with one so soon....smiley36