Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

I have seen this video. Ranbir said that he was not against cocktail but deepika had better offers than cocktail so he wanted her to choose those better offers than cocktail. Deepika asked him now what he think that her decision was right or wrong? ranbir agreed to her that now he thinks her decision to do cocktail was right. Actually he said that he isn't a very big fan of the film but he really liked what deepika did in the film

Edited by Jazzkapur - 1 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Music was nice. But I never saw it. Turned it off after a few minutes. Not worthy of watching for me 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Music was nice. But I never saw it. Turned it off after a few minutes. Not worthy of watching for me 

really. I liked it 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don't care what the Kapoor lad says. Cocktail is one of Deepika's best films. Veronica is one of her best characters, imo. ❤️

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

May be he confused it with his Bombay Velvet. 🤣

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

lad is right  The film was crap and deepika performance was average at best . Pretty overhyped . 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Cocktail was a movie that made people notice Deepika as an actress, it was the turning point in her career, so she absolutely made the right choice in doing the film, glad she didn’t listen to rk. Also why is rk giving his opinion on what film she should or shouldn’t do? They had broken up long before this yet he is still giving his opinion? It’s up to Deepika and how she feels about the project and if she wants to do it, and I'm glad she went with her own instinct and gut feeling. 

Edited by zara321 - 1 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Deepika was amazing in cocktail. Especially when she is drunk and cries and says how everyone betrays her. It does not matter if deepika doing the movie was right or wrong, but why was he interfering in her career? He seems very toxic. And he is interfering so much in her life, how did that made Katrina feel? So much toxic traits and then people blames deepika PR. Seriously 😐