Rohan20025555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Kavya witnessed a cold blooded attempt to murder right in front of her own eyes yet she decided not to file a complaint against the culprit that is Netaji. If we dig deep into the story, even Adi is hiding Omi's crime of supplying life threatening medicines to the Basant Khedi hospital. But a concerned matter is that, after knowing Omi's truth, will Kavya be brave enough to question Adi's action of keeping it from her?? Or will she be succumbed to guilt? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's suffocating now from every side kavya is blame even if she did good or bad Pradhan family is worst all are criminals. As kavya wanted to become IAS so that common people would get justice but now her own family is culprit. And anurag, giriraj,omi deserves to be punished for all criminal activities they did these all years in all these situations adya will suffer more but when the truth of navya case is out kavya should take action against them no matter they are their family members and for sure misunderstanding may occur between adya and it's difficult when our own people hides the truth kavya will be shattered and may leave Pradhan family.

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its a struggle to face this much of criticism for every action she does.. hope she finds a way out soon.. so confused of what will happen of AdYa just want everything to be clear and sorted between them

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kavya and Adi both trying to hide things from each other, because they are too much in love with each other. They dont want to stress the other or hurt them in any way. But, by hiding things they are only giving a chance to others for creating misunderstanding between them..

Its all circumstantial now, only to create misunderstanding between them and most likely they will be separated..

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well said, punishment is very necessary now, as hiding/ignoring/giving another chance..etc. will not help in bringing any change in Pradhans.

I think, Kavya should take Adi in confidence first and start fighting against them together, before they use it to their advantage and create misunderstanding between her and Adi..

Its very important to share all the details with Adi first (even Adi should share Omi's involvement in Navya's case with Kavya) and then decide how to proceed, no point hiding from him as Giriraj will not take it as a favor and change himself..

rakeshopg thumbnail

I think, the next move for Giriraj/Anurag/Dadi..etc. is to separate Adi and Kavya. They have already declared that and all other plans failed so far. They will now create problems at her work through new DM and create misunderstanding between her and Adi at home. I think, we should be prepared for ddp for next 1/2 weeks..

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly both are emotional and try to hide the things so that other is not stressed and 3rd person knowing everything about them it's easy to create difference, misunderstanding and all this drama is created only for seperation track and hope navya case will be closed soon😭

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That's a point to be noticed in the future episodes whether she will be able to forgive Adi for hiding the truth from her. I don't see guilt in Kavya here. Question to ask is why she didn't take action on Giriraj?

rakeshopg thumbnail

Very true, its too much of family drama. But, I think, there is more to Navya's case than what has been shown until now. Looks like Dadi was also involved in it and there must be some connection between Dadi and Anurag's intentions about destroying Pradhan family.

All this drama was created only to bring Dadi to Pradhan house somehow. Now that she will be here, looks like Navya's case will get to closure..

I think, Kavya will find out the complete truth about Navya's case and will be made to believe that Adi was trying to save Omi out of it..

Yes, all the sequences related to Navya's case until now (files being brought by Adi and burnt & he took pics of confidential papers even if she warned/without her knowledge & he knew Omi's involvement and hide it from her..etc.) will point to Adi tried to save Omi..

Looks like, all this will lead to misunderstanding/ddp/separation..

I think, she will be tested now to prove A1 patni, as she already proved A1 officer and A1 bahu so far..

Edited by rakeshopg - 2 months ago
Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah they should communicate what they are feeling and why.. hiding it from one other is creating more troubles in their life