Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

why I’m not a Srk diehard 😂. Others in ur group who voted Pardes over Jawan u should scold them like I should those in the Salman group who chose certain movies but it’s their choice what todo. 🤔However, To answer ur question yes I have but certain movies like Karun Arjun, KKHH, dil se, veer zaara, khnh, ddlj including Pardes I can still see till date so I’d pick these over Jawan. I’m more hurt VZ didn’t win in this while poll as it’s my most watched movie. But ye in case srk latest or the ones I didn’t mention were with jawan I most likely choose it but only because the daddy character was more intriguing then the son lol 😂 n the song in the end credits the song tbh is why  I saw the movie n i didn’t say nothing negative on the movie that should make u 😃 

You are not an SRKian? 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Salman ji ichaa thi mere saath kaam karne...

^^

He might have shown interest to work with Subhash Ghai. May be felt role is quite similar to Saajan, KKHH . Lekin ek baar character reading kartha ,tho saaf mana kar detha!

Salman tho Ganga assault scene nikal detha for sure. Just like Aman khushi khushi Kanyadan kar detha 😅

Salman definitely would have made a lot of changes in the script and I don't think it was anything serious, maybe he was just humouring him 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sulu82

Because he thinks that being villain will bring bad impact on his fans. 

Ya 'THAT' will bring a bad impact. Offscreen kaand jo kiye hai, uska kya?smiley36