Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: sharaban

Salman was always kinda careless about his career and onscreen image and role choices  before 2009.

He should not have done films like kuch kuch hota hai, no entry, saawan, saawarya. mein aur Mrs Khanna, Hum tumhare hain Sanam etc

The day he took his career seriously post wanted and dabanng and became careful in choosing his roles and building his onscreen image , the rest is history as he turned out to be the biggest superstar... imagine what would have happened if he would be careful like that always in his career choices, the sky would have been the limit for him then 

my thoughts on this good he didn’t get this role. I would not want him to play 2nd to srk n villian. Kuch kuch hota hai I liked his role even though short he stole the show. 

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago
wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulu82

Really? smiley3 But I heard that he don't want to do villain's role in his career in any film. Because he thinks that being villain will bring bad impact on his fans. 

Apurva is perfect  as Rajiv. 

that decision came after tere naam. Plus this character would not be glorified. He made that decision because many tried copying tere naam style etc. 

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

Didn't salman slapped Ghai for Aishwarya 

peed on ghai smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

salman was qutie big in 97 for that role anyways smiley36

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

salman was qutie big in 97 for that role anyways smiley36

very true where have u been missing !! lol 

priya185 thumbnail

Good he didn't do it then, the movie could have been like darr with 2 major stars competing for the girl. Aman was the best role Salman did with SRK followed by Karan Arjun

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wat_up

my thoughts on this good he didn’t get this role. I would not want him to play 2nd to srk n villian. Kuch kuch hota hai I liked his role even though short he stole the show. 

And most importantly he was a surprise package and was credited as a SPECIAL EXTENDED CAMEO in kkhh, not like that actual second fiddle side character of Pardes.

--------------------------

Edited by sharaban - 2 months ago
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ghai lies at the drop of a hat. I would not believe him.smiley36

Salman may have shown interest working with Ghai at some point, because he was a big filmmaker in the 90s. But I don't see Salman agreeing to play second fiddle to SRK in 1997 in Pardes.

KKHH is a different story. It was an extended cameo, and Salman's involvement in the film was not disclosed until the film released.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lol don't think it's true . Salman was too big at that time to play second fiddle to someone . KKHH was different thing. It was a cameo and he completely stole the show there as Aman ❤️

NoraSM thumbnail

None of the Pardes fans showed up 🤔 

@SC

Tell me how did that win against Jawan?