Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i watched first epi then thought its comedy of serial killer so i left. But i was wrong i realized it when show ended. Mudith has done a great job. Will watch it soon smiley1

https://x.com/Ishkqeditss/status/1726112195397013858?s=20smiley36

It’s a short series so ended without it being ruined. I liked it. Something different on itv than the usual 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: The_Best

It’s a short series so ended without it being ruined. I liked it. Something different on itv than the usual 

yeah first epi was boring as they were in police station and fl came to file missing complaint of her friend. The police was not even serious and was doing comedy so i lost interest and never tried second epi or followed much. But i heard from my friend it was good as i suggested her and she watched it completely and i forgot to inform her i left after first epismiley36

The_Best thumbnail

DKP’s show going off air smiley36There was so much hype for this show, and they promoted it so much. Now I am glad Drashti didn’t do this show https://x.com/gossipstv/status/1760194627750019263?s=46&t=Iip_qAKKvX1x0vBPTtQzyQ

The_Best thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

yeah first epi was boring as they were in police station and fl came to file missing complaint of her friend. The police was not even serious and was doing comedy so i lost interest and never tried second epi or followed much. But i heard from my friend it was good as i suggested her and she watched it completely and i forgot to inform her i left after first epismiley36

The police officer was annoying initially, but I liked him later for this comic relief in all the serious scenes. Also liked Billu smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

The police officer was annoying initially, but I liked him later for this comic relief in all the serious scenes. Also liked Billu smiley37

haha he was smiley36

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

DKP’s show going off air smiley36There was so much hype for this show, and they promoted it so much. Now I am glad Drashti didn’t do this show https://x.com/gossipstv/status/1760194627750019263?s=46&t=Iip_qAKKvX1x0vBPTtQzyQ

This show is boring! I saw some episodes. Was Drashti Dhami offered the character of Vandana? 

Edited by Shirsha - 3 months ago
Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Yeh kya hai ... smiley11smiley37smiley37smiley37OMG 

Itv shows going down day by day

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shirsha

This show is boring! I saw some episodes. Was Drashti Dhami offered the character of Vandana? 

But now they are serving smiley37 Lead couple  bhar bhar ke romance kar rahe hain. Kuch clip dekha hai maine