Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Only a short time until last epi airs 😫😫🥺😭

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

That was the best finale epi I’ve ever seen on ITV! 👏🏽👏🏽

It was creative and different from typical last episodes seen on ITV. I loved Pammi at the ending! 😂

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

That was the best finale epi I’ve ever seen on ITV! 👏🏽👏🏽

It was creative and different from typical last episodes seen on ITV. I loved Pammi at the ending! 😂

What happened to kuldeep??

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vish86

What happened to kuldeep??

Fairly sure it was implied that Kanank Records has gone bust and Kuldeep has left that house and the country, which makes sense. For the last 1 year, Kanank Records has not doing well, which is why Kuanl was even sent to India, and Kuldeep lost out on some big deal a few episodes ago. And that Malhorta house was taken for rent by Kunal. So safe to say he can't afford to stay there anymore.

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

Fairly sure it was implied that Kanank Records has gone bust and Kuldeep has left that house and the country, which makes sense. For the last 1 year, Kanank Records has not doing well, which is why Kuanl was even sent to India, and Kuldeep lost out on some big deal a few episodes ago. And that Malhorta house was taken for rent by Kunal. So safe to say he can't afford to stay there anymore.

I just watched the episode it was best ending for BKAS

I love it some how they managed to give the best 🫶🙌

vish86 thumbnail

Dear BKAS team,

It was lovely journey you guys are gave to us and it was memorable.

Sayli and Mohith what a magical experience you guys are created in ITV it was fantastic. So many Jodi are in ITV but Kuvan is the one of best and fantastic Jodi

Chemistry that you shared is the unique and unbeatable

After kuvan my most favorite is Vedika she a lovely sister that I see in ITV ankita did the great job 👏

Vijaya Vani pammi Bobby guneeth ji all are my favorite ❤️

Mrunal anaga hemantha I love them but I little disappointed with this three characters they did not deserve apologize

And little Tara she sweet as always

And it’s came to End today I don’t think BKAS deserve to end so many crap are running years on ITV

I going to miss my travel partner Kuvan that’s hurting me lots 💔🤧😔🫶

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Can’t believe that Kunal and Vandana’s journey for us ends here. It was a pleasant ending with Kunal acknowledging how Vandana voice is unique and special and would top the charts soon. And Kuvan and Tara in the last frame ❤️.

I know we were all hoping for a reunion with vandana and kunal expressing themselves. But from Kunal’s side he already expressed in the hospital and Vandana’s character was always such that she never needed anything more than a small apology and kunal did pour out his heart in the last episode( Mohit was amazing in the scene)

I have really enjoyed this show. Yeah sure I wanted them to play it out differently with the focus on kunal and vandana because DKP had hit a jackpot with Mohit ( actor of amazing caliber) and Sayli as an onscreen couple but sadly they never paid much attention to this show. Never the less, thanks to them that I got to watch these two together. Sayli grew as an actress during this show and I ‘m sure she will go places from here. As for Mohit, I ‘m absolutely awestruck with his emotional expressions and dialogue delivery… very skilled actor. I can’t wait to see what these would take up next. I had mentioned this earlier too that this was the only show I was watching currently and enjoyed after a while .

I think for any show to get the audience engaged supporting cast also needs to be good and this show had managed to pull some very good actors together. All seniors actors along with ankita were really good.

going to miss this show , Mohit and Sayli onscreen together and this forum although for short time (which actually I didn’t anticipate as I thought kuvan have just started) was fun.

Edited by melliflous - 6 months ago
Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Good bye KuVan and my favorite little Taru smiley27smiley31

https://x.com/duaa2418/status/1767001483386507741?s=20

heyjude07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Last episodesmiley13

Anyway, it was a lovely episode. They tied up loose ends as much as possible. i think people love working with RS because he treats each character very well. The last week gave SS to all characters. And this gives respect to all the actors, not only the leads.smiley20

I felt Saayli was crying even while doing the scenes. poor thing. She has come a long, long way and I hope she gets a fab role soon. And more than anything, it is a TRP hit. That seems to be the only criteria.

Mohit, well is a great actor and he has already ventured into the OTT space. I wish him all the best and more opportunities.

Dare I hope that Hotstar does an intense spin off on Baatein??

Actually, all of them are good actors. All the character actors. Sheeba is coming in Bhool Bhulaiya 3, so that's good. Ankita, Garvita, Ronit, Vaibhav's wife, I can never get her name. Such good actors.

Wish them all the best!

Here's wishing all of you the best. Hope we meet on some other show. This journey was too short.

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sas79

He should be in jail for attempted murder and domestic violence but Kunal ki bhakti sachi thi nasmiley39