Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 months ago

Tomorrow is the last episode smiley38 channel could atleast have given a 2 month notice smiley19

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes 🙌 it’s lovely and I like the Mohith emotional scene today he nailed it 👍🙌

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes 💔😔 it’s hurt’s lot kuvan deserves better and fans deserve more

Star ⭐️ worst channel ever 😡😡😡

heyjude07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i felt everyone had kind of switched offotoday. Kunal's whole persona was based on his father's lies. His life was built on lies. Actually when I heard him saying tum sahi thi, I thought he knew. But then he turned around and hugged him!!

Very silly. One scene of him entering the house when Kuldeep pushed Tara would ahve been enough. His anger normally knows no limits. His reaction seems dull. Mohit was great today because he is a great actor. But he must be disappointed that he couldn't dwell on it more.

the scene when Vandana communicates with her eyes to him was lovely. She has become such a good actress. And their tuning is perfect.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Wow! I can’t believe this serial is getting an extension. I started watching it when it first aired but I got disinterest really quick. The male lead’s character was a little strange with his outbursts. I can’t believe it’s getting an extension. TRP was low consistently.

I think ZeeTV may have different standards than SP. ZeeTV seems to be more modest especially with romance serials. I’ve never seen anything like BKAS on ZeeTV. Maybe that’s the reason DKP serials are on SP. I’m not sure but this is just an observation.

Originally posted by: vish86

Every other serial getting extensions and time slot change but Not BKAS

BKAS deserves extension or time slot change but unfortunately maybe PH doesn’t interested to run the show 💔🤧😔

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4VSUn2vqg3/?igsh=Z3dlY3BzdjkyZGd5

Sanskruthi thumbnail

https://youtu.be/XKOLAd271eQ?si=wb3yiwXV6GQkRe8V

The show was about a woman becoming singer, Shahi woh dikhana toh reh gaya smiley19 I wanted this show to be a romcom so badsmiley19

Sanskruthi thumbnail
sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: heyjude07

i felt everyone had kind of switched offotoday. Kunal's whole persona was based on his father's lies. His life was built on lies. Actually when I heard him saying tum sahi thi, I thought he knew. But then he turned around and hugged him!!

Very silly. One scene of him entering the house when Kuldeep pushed Tara would ahve been enough. His anger normally knows no limits. His reaction seems dull. Mohit was great today because he is a great actor. But he must be disappointed that he couldn't dwell on it more.

the scene when Vandana communicates with her eyes to him was lovely. She has become such a good actress. And their tuning is perfect.

I think it was more along the lines of an apology for him thinking that she betrayed him with her dad. Cause he said some crap to her about how she came into his life for revenge. I think the apology was for that - Vandu said ask your heart if you really think I was pretending all this time and you will know. I think the apology was for those allegations.

Edited by sas79 - 6 months ago
sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

https://youtu.be/XKOLAd271eQ?si=wb3yiwXV6GQkRe8V

The show was about a woman becoming singer, Shahi woh dikhana toh reh gaya smiley19 I wanted this show to be a romcom so badsmiley19

Yeah like the plot was changed a lot. Cause from the promos to when Tara was introduced, many plot lines were changed. I think the show was supposed to be a slow-burn romance about 2 adults who have dealt with loss, betrayals, etc. That is why they got Vandu and Vaibhav married, without Kunal stopping them in a typical ITV hero way. But I think TRPs were not increasing past 1.7 and the channel interfered and brought in Tara and Sonia to make it a YHM-type show for Tara to unite KuVan. And in all of this, Vandu's singing career was forgotten.