Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

All of you have already mentioned how I felt watching the episode today. So cramped up with no logic and flow. Didn’t match BKAS flavor. they just needed to reveal evil dad’s intent in front of kunal and a heartfelt conversation between Kuvan .. that’s really all that was needed. But I guess they tried to show epitome of Vandana’s selflessness ( as if we didn’t know that) … but for kunal to see and feel that vandana can give up herself and even unborn child for Tara- meaning also for him. That implies she never wanted to betray him or was vengeful towards her fathers state etc. as the allegations were on her were from evil dad plus her own siblings.

Anyway, I ‘m sad that they didn’t do Justice with kuvan at all towards the last few episodes. They stretched some drama episodes way too much. In the end they couldn’t manage higher proportional screen space for leads … instead every frame had all characters. At least for tomorrow- the final epi, I m hoping that there won’t be the replacement show characters promotions( that can be in their first epi… which I don’t care about) .

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I so long didn't notice but I think Abhidnya is hot!!

Sanskruthi thumbnail

Why did they have to bring this kidney track? Itv needs to stop showing drama at hospital this way.... Being a future doctor it's weird watching it lolsmiley36 humari koi value rakhosmiley36 they could have revealed the truth in the first half today and given some 60 min beautiful Kuvan honeymoon phase.

Sanskruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

This show has remained relatively realistic compared to a lot of rubbish we see on ITV these days. With all those blood relatives around, why does V have to donate her kidney? Also, which pregnant lady donates organs, especially considering the first trimester is the riskiest? Did they think that now that they know she can conceive, it's ok to put the unborn one at risk?

Ugh..

I know we don't want a sad ending but her dying would make the show end much better, making the ultimate sacrifice as the mother of Tara.

Itv doesn't think logically no matter how logical the show tries to besmiley39

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

Today's epi was the apology lol.

💔💔💔 No we deserve more than that 🤧😔🙌

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If BKAS air on Zee TV it want Axe

why rajan is making serial for star only 🙄🙄🙄

vish86 thumbnail

Every other serial getting extensions and time slot change but Not BKAS

BKAS deserves extension or time slot change but unfortunately maybe PH doesn’t interested to run the show 💔🤧😔

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4VSUn2vqg3/?igsh=Z3dlY3BzdjkyZGd5

Edited by vish86 - 6 months ago
vish86 thumbnail

At least they should have give time to proper ending

Without any logic they are wrap up 🆙 our story

It’s so unfair 💔😔

vish86 thumbnail

Why so silent guys 😔🤔

1223072 thumbnail

Vandu ke hosh me aane ke bad Tu aata hai sine me song sequence achha laga muze smiley42https://x.com/Ravati0205/status/1766855812285096229?s=20