Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heyjude07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

One of the lamest episodes eversmiley36

It is almost like they wanted to finish the show quickly without spending any more money. Vandana was wearing her saree blouse under the hospital gownsmiley37. All the characters seemed to be quite sure Vandana will come back...the whole thing seemed to have been shot in one day. smiley24

The biggest reveal that is of Kuldeep, was saved for the last episode?? They could have shot two more days and ended with a few more scenes of Kuvan and a baby shower.

Some kind of weird protest against the early shut down?

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vish86

me too I so confused 🫤 how it’s possible I know end of the story it happened because they don’t have time to execute because of time gap I so disappointed ☹️ only one best part is superb acting by Mohith that’s it

Really confused why this storyline was even added in? Like he could have just apologized at the end? Also expected Kunal’s lines to be more along the lines of I could barely live without you for a month or I dreamed of having child with you, why did he apologized before Kuldeep’s truth reveal, saying I was wrong and you were right and all that? Like the whole idea is that Vandana was right and Kuldeep manipulated him and all this time he obviously loves and cares for Vandana but cant forgive or believe her because she was throwing wild allegations against his God like Dad. We didn't need to spend too much time on the reveal itself. But more so on the realization that Vandana was right. If anything, Kuldeep truth reveal should have come before Vandana's near death.

Edited by sas79 - 6 months ago
sas79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyjude07

It is almost like they wanted to finish the show quickly without spending any more money. Vandana was wearing her saree blouse under the hospital gownsmiley37. All the characters seemed to be quite sure Vandana will come back...the whole thing seemed to have been shot in one day. smiley24

The biggest reveal that is of Kuldeep, was saved for the last episode?? They could have shot two more days and ended with a few more scenes of Kuvan and a baby shower.

I think they need the set back for other shows to setup.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

We’ve seen hospital scenes with same cast and it just didn’t feel the same at all… Bobby’s suicide and Tara’s allergic reaction were executed much better and this scene involved the main leads. I expected more but I guess cast and crew were tired and fed up at this point. Or this epi could be a network request only. Not really sure what happened but it all seemed a little off to me. Usually the acting evokes so much emotion from me as a viewer and one would think with female lead dying that it would have been super dramatic and emotional. But I was in a state of confusion the entire episode. The transition wasn’t good at all and it all seemed really fake. When Vandu came back to life the family gathered around Kunal and hugged him said absolutely nothing to Vandu 🫤. And then they all leave her to go to the house to talk about Kuldeep. 👀 That was all weird to me and made no sense.

Originally posted by: heyjude07

Edited by Aishwarrior - 6 months ago
Aishwarrior thumbnail

Epi was super strange but Vandu was the cutest dead person ever😍😂.

1223072 thumbnail

Mare hue insan ko zinda karna koi itv writers se sikhe smiley5

This is most illogical epi of BKAS ever smiley21

Kulfi kumar me Mohit ke crying skills dekhe hai maine and I can say aaj woh feel nahi aaya sorrysmiley2

But thik hai kal last epi hai fans happy na ho but so called happy ending ho jayegi smiley36

sas79 thumbnail

I will give a little leeway since its the last few episodes that CVs were in a rush and quality control may not be entirely there. My questions are this:

1. Why did Vijay have to have this health issue? Cause the singing track did not launch Vandu's career nor did being in the hospital trigger the pregnancy reveal. If they wanted to show Kunal Malhora's full form and have him yelling Vandana Karamakar Malhora, patni hai meri, they could have found like 10 different scenarios for it. Another creepy music producer may be harassing her. That hospital and singing track wasted precious time that could have been spent on the pregnancy reveal. And Vandu could have fainted anywhere for the pregnancy reveal to happen.

2. The lines in today's episode were off. While the acting was great by Mohit, I think the continuity was off. Last episode, Kunal said that while he will always care for and support Vandu, he cannot forgive her for what she said against his Dad. Okay makes sense, Kunal's obsession with his Dad being right 100% was a huge part of his character. So in today's episode, I was expecting him to say that yeh ek month mein mar mar ke jee raha tha, etc. Or I thought of you every day, I was overjoyed when you told me you were pregnant and I wanted to stop you from leaving, but it was my anger that prevented me. I promise from now on, whatever issues we have, we will sort it together and I will never keep you away from me or Tara. NO CLUE why he apologized and said I was wrong BEFORE Kuldeep's reveal. Cause in tmrw's episode he is supposed to realize that he almost lost his wife, kid(s) and mom cause of Kuldeep's lies.

3. Would have made sense for Tara to get stabbed in the kidney by Kuldeep by accident for this transplant to make sense, rather than her heart condition.

Edited by sas79 - 6 months ago
Aishwarrior thumbnail

Something similar happened on TMD. Little girl needed liver transplant and female lead agrees to be donor and dies and husband brings her back to life. It was extremely lame. This BKAS epi looks like a parody of it or could be a copy and paste request from SP.

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In my Experience all the ITV writers are messing up with their story line at the end due to time limitations

But in here I feel we had a good story end of the story they must show in realistic way at least 50%

Today what ever they show it’s very normal thing to ITV 🤪

But I really disappointed 😔 they ending with out proper apologies drama kuvan deserved it and viewers too 😐

Edited by vish86 - 6 months ago
sas79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vish86

In my Experience all the ITV writers are messing up with their story line at the end due to time limitations

But in here I feel we had a good story end of the story they must show in realistic way at least 50%

Today what ever they show it’s very normal thing to ITV 🤪

But I really disappointed 😔 they ending with out proper apologies drama kuvan deserved it and viewers too 😐

Today's epi was the apology lol.