Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

One thing our fandom is best fandom because I saw some fans of other fandoms they always fighting and saying bad stuff about actors but I didn’t see any fan of BKAS are fighting with others

Our show is doing well but BKAS fans never bashed PH Rajan ji or Channel I think now people are so matured

I really worried some unmatured people are saying KUvan is the Flop Jodi it’s ok because they did their 100% we love them.

Because their is no rule to be perfect for everyone

Fans take revenge it’s a joke because if they spread the bad stuff it want change anything

we looking serial for entertainment that’s the part of our life to entertain our self

But some people are takes serial as a there whole life

I am so proud to be this fandom with mature fans

Spread love, happiness and peace

Kuvan fandom is best forever 🙌🫶❤️🤗

Edited by vish86 - 6 months ago
vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4QjTEzJgs1/?igsh=MWE3bWVqOThmdG9tbA==

It maybe for Mock shoot but I love the way vandu saying Kunal sir as Kunal.
Somewhere all of us waited for this word “KUNAL” finally In offscreen 🙄🙄
We didn’t get onscreen 💔💔💔

Ronniev16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That was one messy episode, super rushed.

Vaibhav is probably dead but guess that's not important. They had to close out Mrunal's reveal and then redemption in a space of 10 minutes.

1223072 thumbnail

Pure episode me kuku ke expressions aise the🤭 he's like bhai chal kya raha hai mere ghar me? Sab muh uthakar aa rahe hai sorry bol rahe hai bharat milap program chal raha hai kya smiley44

OK guys plz continue but I'm not going to apologize stubborn smiley7

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4DfdphPGd5/?igsh=MWxoYnJtYjVjdWY2ZA==

vish86 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/9hJh2x_juik?si=e3fgRWsdzbfmDM_k

This call pure Fan power 10 hours 189K views 🙌🧿

vish86 thumbnail

Still I think 🤔 when this ITV old stories come to end

YRKKH Anupma KKB KBG Imlie many more

Maybe another 30 years it will air 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤧🤧🙄😐

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I'll mostly watch the last 3 epis on Monday ..Kidney donation is just such a whacky idea - not sure what the rationale was behind introducing that 2 episodes before the serial's end! It would have been better if Kunal realized what his father was and if Vandana was in need of a kidney that he donated then to make up for all his mistrust in her! that is if they really wanted to bring this kidney thing in!! Otherwise a realization and a proper makeup would have been a lot better between KuVan - Jail time for evil dad and Mrunal and perhaps Vaibhav getting killed would have been befitting for their evilness. Mrunal getting away with her terrible character is not nice - not to mention the good for nothing Hemant and Anagha - and where did Shivam vanish?

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

@blue Mrunal’s track actually could have wrapped up after the lost of her baby. She could have ran away with Vaibhav shortly afterward and never returned. Bobby and Mrunal’s relationship was all a lie so there wasn’t need for them to reconcile. And since the KuVan pregnancy was discovered toward the end and Vaibhav showed no concern whether V was pregnant or not, Mrunal and Vaibhav aren’t really significant in these last few episodes.

@red I agree. More time could have been spent on Kunal discovering Evil Dad’s deeds and Vani memory returning versus rushing it at the end with this transplant. But I guess transplant spoiler was to gain more viewers toward ending. I’m not sure. But it is rather odd. I’ll see how it works out.

@bold I guess Shivam ran away to London. 😂

Originally posted by: vdna

I'll mostly watch the last 3 epis on Monday ..Kidney donation is just such a whacky idea - not sure what the rationale was behind introducing that 2 episodes before the serial's end! It would have been better if Kunal realized what his father was and if Vandana was in need of a kidney that he donated then to make up for all his mistrust in her! that is if they really wanted to bring this kidney thing in!! Otherwise a realization and a proper makeup would have been a lot better between KuVan - Jail time for evil dad and Mrunal and perhaps Vaibhav getting killed would have been befitting for their evilness. Mrunal getting away with her terrible character is not nice - not to mention the good for nothing Hemant and Anagha - and where did Shivam vanish?

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

👀👀👀

🤔🤔🤔

What did I just watch on this episode? This episode didn’t even seem like a BKAS epi. I’m not sure what just happened. This was the strangest episode ever. 😵‍💫😵😨🫣 I’m so confused. Anyone else confused about the events in today’s epi? Nothing made any sense. Did the writers quit for epi 199 and 200? 🤔 Did a few kids write this episode? It was extremely unrealistic.

Edited by Aishwarrior - 6 months ago
vish86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

👀👀👀

🤔🤔🤔

What did I just watch on this episode? This episode didn’t even seem like a BKAS epi. I’m not sure what just happened. This was the strangest episode ever. 😵‍💫😵😨🫣 I’m so confused. Anyone else confused about the events in today’s epi? Nothing made any sense. Did the writers quit for epi 199 and 200? 🤔 Did a few kids write this episode? It was extremely unrealistic.

me too I so confused 🫤 how it’s possible I know end of the story it happened because they don’t have time to execute because of time gap I so disappointed ☹️ only one best part is superb acting by Mohith that’s it