Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

WTF kidney track is there? I hope they don't kill vandusmiley6

No she want die don’t worry 🙌

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This show has remained relatively realistic compared to a lot of rubbish we see on ITV these days. With all those blood relatives around, why does V have to donate her kidney? Also, which pregnant lady donates organs, especially considering the first trimester is the riskiest? Did they think that now that they know she can conceive, it's ok to put the unborn one at risk?

Ugh..

I know we don't want a sad ending but her dying would make the show end much better, making the ultimate sacrifice as the mother of Tara.

heyjude07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Now the episodes are rushedsmiley36

I wish they didn't have the kidney track at this last moment. Why does Vandu need to be at death's door for Kunal to realise his mistake? I hope there's a confrontation between Kunal and his father. Itna sab kuch karne ke baad, he cannot just walk off without a fight. He destroyed his married life for his father. smiley7 He should have investigated the medicines at least.

Despite everyone telling him, he is still stuck on Vandana ne Baba ke baare mein yeh bola, voh bola.

PS: The scene Sayli uploaded must have been the mock shoot. It was absolutely fabulous.

That was the level of intensity I expected after the first few episodes. Which we didn't get .

Sorry, I was a bit annoyed with Kunal today. Anyway, it's almost done. No point in venting.

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What a fast paced episode…. Literally everything as every single thing was going at jet speed except kunal .

And mrunal remained selfish even as she asked that vandana to help her get back to Bobby and she can’t stay without him blah blah…. Not once thinking that vandana is living without kunal and she has been involved in separating them through lies. I just didn’t like that everything is so easy for mrunal. At least they could have kept that open ended like she ll keep trying to convince Bobby and change herself , become independent etc

Anyway waiting for kunal to cry tomorrow. Would he know his evil dads truth before he goes to hospital or after ?

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Yes, they definitely rushed everything into one epi today.

I wish it didn’t have to take Vandu facing death for Kunal to finally talk to her. 😢 Sad. He could have at least sent her a text the next morning after knowing about the baby. It could have been just to check on her. She is the mother of his child. 😔 But he took no action today.

I’m not sure how tomorrow’s epi will turn out but I’m definitely a little annoyed that we didn’t get any good KuVan scenes in these last few episodes. I guess the only KuVan scene we will see is that conversation they have with the characters from the next show. And I’m not sure if that’s a dream or not. Plus it looks a little lame.🤐

I understand your annoyance. This is definitely not the ending I was expecting.

@red DKP didn’t take full advantage of Sayli and Mohit’s talent. Period.

Originally posted by: heyjude07

Now the episodes are rushedsmiley36

I wish they didn't have the kidney track at this last moment. Why does Vandu need to be at death's door for Kunal to realise his mistake? I hope there's a confrontation between Kunal and his father. Itna sab kuch karne ke baad, he cannot just walk off without a fight. He destroyed his married life for his father. smiley7 He should have investigated the medicines at least.

Despite everyone telling him, he is still stuck on Vandana ne Baba ke baare mein yeh bola, voh bola.

PS: The scene Sayli uploaded must have been the mock shoot. It was absolutely fabulous.

That was the level of intensity I expected after the first few episodes. Which we didn't get .

Sorry, I was a bit annoyed with Kunal today. Anyway, it's almost done. No point in venting.

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Yes, they definitely rushed everything into one epi today.

I wish it didn’t have to take Vandu facing death for Kunal to finally talk to her. 😢 Sad. He could have at least sent her a text the next morning after knowing about the baby. It could have been just to check on her. She is the mother of his child. 😔 But he took no action today.

I’m not sure how tomorrow’s epi will turn out but I’m definitely a little annoyed that we didn’t get any good KuVan scenes in these last few episodes. I guess the only KuVan scene we will see is that conversation they have with the characters from the next show. And I’m not sure if that’s a dream or not. Plus it looks a little lame.🤐

I understand your annoyance. This is definitely not the ending I was expecting.

@red DKP didn’t take full advantage of Sayli and Mohit’s talent. Period.

I ‘m absolutely not looking forward to watch the replacement show’s promotion in the precious time that should be exclusively for kuvan …

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melliflous

What a fast paced episode…. Literally everything as every single thing was going at jet speed except kunal .

And mrunal remained selfish even as she asked that vandana to help her get back to Bobby and she can’t stay without him blah blah…. Not once thinking that vandana is living without kunal and she has been involved in separating them through lies. I just didn’t like that everything is so easy for mrunal. At least they could have kept that open ended like she ll keep trying to convince Bobby and change herself , become independent etc

Anyway waiting for kunal to cry tomorrow. Would he know his evil dads truth before he goes to hospital or after ?

I don’t know how they going to wrap up in two episodes with kuldeep truth and I think it’s wasted of time they show some unnecessary scenes past week and vandana kidney transplant was not realistic at all because of she pregnant I think writer should think realistic way to handle at the end

I know she want die but kunal is still very stubborn and blind

Edited by vish86 - 6 months ago
melliflous thumbnail

Originally posted by: vish86

I think know I don’t know how they going to wrap up in two episodes with kuldeep truth and I think it’s wasted of time they show some unnecessary scenes past week and vandana kidney transplant was not realistic at all because of she pregnant I think writer should think realistic way to handle at the end

I know she want die but kunal is still very stubborn and blind

That’s true… the transplant was unrealistic and unnecessary both. They could have just revealed evil dad’s truth by making kunal witness him harassing vani and trying to k1ll her and then very emotional kuvan scene where he shares with vandana how he feels deceived all his life and how difficult it has been to be away from her … they should have really focused on kuvan than so many unnecessary family dynamics to wrap up

Edited by melliflous - 6 months ago
Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

The ending looks like it will be typical ITV madness. 🙄 Which could mean although Vandu is having a kidney transplant she will probably wake up with a white gauze or bandage wrapped around her head… classic ITV foolishness. 🙄😒 They love the white gauze.

That’s true… the transplant was unrealistic and unnecessary both. They could have just revealed evil dad’s truth by making kunal witness him harassing vani and trying to k1ll her and then very emotional kuvan scene where he shares with vandana how he feels deceived all his life and how difficult it has been to be away from her … they should have really focused on kuvan than so many unnecessary family dynamics to wrap up

vish86 thumbnail

I think yesterday Sayli ‘s post she gave us the hint that story is not the real concept because of TRP they changed the whole story with out thinking about the plot

So disappointed ☹️ because if real story unfold it will be better than wich we get And I so worried they didn’t take the real talent from this two amazing actors

And I hope to see kuvan together for another show with a great story because we have to witness more from this two 🙌🤞

Edited by vish86 - 6 months ago