Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

This scene is so good and intense. šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„ And itā€™s not the normal ITV scene you see on StarPlusā€¦ more depth and complexity.This would have made a better storytelling experience.

Iā€™m upset it never made it way on screen. Sometimes I think the original story makers had in mind was thrown out due to networkā€™s demands.

I have to agree with you. Channel meddled too much perhaps. Thatā€™s why they had to bring in another top rating dkp show elements and another famous plot since a few years ( bringing a child for justifying marriage) . The original story was completely different. I so badly these two back on screen with the original characters. That scene Sayli posted is a scene from a movie tamasha.
I donā€™t know if we can hope to get to see them again together but Iā€™d love to see Mohit in formals - really suits on him and Sayli could do no silk sarees this time

Edited by melliflous - 6 months ago
Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Maybe there is more to come. šŸ‘€šŸ¤”šŸæMaybe there is a season 2.

But she calls him Kunal so itā€™s not different characters and the attire they have on is similar to what we saw them wear in the beginning of the serial. But the set is different. Iā€™ve never seen that set in the serial. Also Mohitā€™s facial hair is different from what it is now. So I think this is definitely an old clip but maybe they are indicating something new is on the horizon for the show or at least with Mohit and Sayli.

Originally posted by: melliflous

What does this mean- picture abhi baakiā€¦ā€™

Please someone tell me they are coming up with season 2 with Mohit and Sayli as different characters? I donā€™t want to give false hopes to anyoneā€¦ but just wondering why Sayli reposted this on her story ?

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Maybe there is more to come. šŸ‘€šŸ¤”šŸæMaybe there is a season 2.

But she calls him Kunal so itā€™s not different characters and the attire they have on is similar to what we saw them wear in the beginning of the serial. But the set is different. Iā€™ve never seen that set in the serial. Also Mohitā€™s facial hair is different from what it is now. So I think this is definitely an old clip but maybe they are indicating something new is on the horizon for the show or at least with Mohit and Sayli.

Yes thatā€™s what I m thinking too. This is their first scene shot together. Itā€™s from a movie. But may be she is implying that thereā€™s something coming up ā€¦.

Donā€™t know .. letā€™s see if these remain speculations or thereā€™s something to it.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

@bold oooohhhhhhh okay. Thanks for sharing.

WOW! What a missed opportunity. These two were dynamic together. We definitely could have gone without having the Sonia track. Iā€™m sad writers didnā€™t take advantage of such potential with two great leads.

I have to agree with you. Channel meddled too much perhaps. Thatā€™s why they had to bring in another top rating dkp show elements and another famous plot since a few years ( bringing a child for justifying marriage) . The original story was completely different. I so badly these two back on screen with the original characters. That scene Sayli posted is a scene from a movie tamasha.
I donā€™t know if we can hope to get to see them again together but Iā€™d love to see Mohit in formals - really suits on him and Sayli could do no silk sarees this time

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

If it's from a movie - perhaps it's something the director just had them perform to see how they look together ..it's an intense scene and first time she met Mohit and it's been done so so so well!!!! ..Probably just a casting shoot sort of???

Tho not sure what she implies by picture baki hai ..perhaps the 2 episodes left!!! ..I really wish the continue this on hotstar as an s2 ...this intensity would be really nice to watch!! ..had they given us such a scene right in the beginning it would hooked all audiences! ..instead the sonia and vaibhav and his family were so disgusting to watch! such a waste of talent.

Yes thatā€™s what I m thinking too. This is their first scene shot together. Itā€™s from a movie. But may be she is implying that thereā€™s something coming up ā€¦.

Donā€™t know .. letā€™s see if these remain speculations or thereā€™s something to it.

melliflous thumbnail

Originally posted by: vdna

If it's from a movie - perhaps it's something the director just had them perform to see how they look together ..it's an intense scene and first time she met Mohit and it's been done so so so well!!!! ..Probably just a casting shoot sort of???

Tho not sure what she implies by picture baki hai ..perhaps the 2 episodes left!!! ..I really wish the continue this on hotstar as an s2 ...this intensity would be really nice to watch!! ..had they given us such a scene right in the beginning it would hooked all audiences! ..instead the sonia and vaibhav and his family were so disgusting to watch! such a waste of talent.

IKRā€¦ all the more reason for us to be vexed with the production and channel. So so so much potential got wasted because they delayed on kuvan for vaibhav and his horrendous family ā€¦ by then trps had reached plateau and SM buzz for the pair couldnā€™t get any momentum. Anyway ā€¦ itā€™s getting repetitive but the point is thatā€™s itā€™s really disappointing now that they were finally on good execution and great chemistry between pair , channel has realized no matter what the ratings arenā€™t going to improve as it has lost the window

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omg tomorrow episode going be more interesting than ever šŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

whoa! just saw the precap ..so the kidney thing is true after all!!!!! ..then perhaps they will leap???

Originally posted by: vish86

Omg tomorrow episode going be more interesting than ever šŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

WTF kidney track is there? I hope they don't kill vandusmiley6

melliflous thumbnail

Originally posted by: vdna

whoa! just saw the precap ..so the kidney thing is true after all!!!!! ..then perhaps they will leap???

Haā€¦ they finally fit in the kidney transplant track too going by precap. I m yet to watch epi- but itā€™s going to be pammi mrunal vaibhav Bobbyā€¦ tomorrow only we may get kuvan scenes in hospital. Vandana is still going to carry the baby through transplant and almost passed away experience šŸ˜²