Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: heyjude07

True. Even when Kuldeep made a fuss about Kunal supporting Vandana's singing, he quietened down, and Vandana saw his reaction. He is not able to mistrust his father because he has been brainwashed since childhood.

That kind of grooming takes time to come out of and Vandana is giving him time. Though she is also ready for the worst. They are trying to give everything a logical ending ...all the tracks are seeing a logical ending. โ€ฆif the show was not going off air, each track would have been longer.

Sadly, there is just not enough buzz on SM. That's because they delayed Kuvan. i feel bad that Sayli and Mohit are not on the regular actor lists of TV media websites etc. It may not matter in the larger perspective but it would have been good for them.

They are doing a brilliant job at his point. Literally, they have made Kunal and Vandana almost real with their acting.

What I can say it ITV is so wired Nothing good at all if they have something Good they Axe it ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Very well said. Yes, Vandana did have proof which was deleted without her knowledge. And I think she really had to say it when she did. She tried her best and now she's giving time to K to self realize without trying to influence or force him. She's been a flawless character - a bit too good I agree but her character arc has been well maintained. Likewise, it was in Kunal's nature to be brash and the act-first-think-later sorta guy and he stuck to it - went overboard at times but that was in his nature and really not with any bad intention. He had trust issues that could be attributed to his childhood trauma of being abandoned by his mom and later wife. So all in all, the story stuck to each character's role - only Bobby had a sudden fancy for Mrunal which could have worked if they had shown him like her right from the beginning but that's alright.

Overall, show was great! Too bad the best tracks are something we don't get to witness ..the Vaibhav and Sonia tracks got dragged and that worked against the show's premise.

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Vandu had been quiet for a while. She never said anything to Kunal even when Kuldeep pushed her and she hit her head on the wardrobe or when he dumped the hot water on her hands. I think Vandu reached her limit when Kuldeep tried to kill Vani, which is understandable. She had evidence but of course Kuldeep erased it. And she had actually had that evidence for a while but never had the chance or right opportunity to show Kunal. I think Vandu is highly intelligent as well as empathetic and understands whatโ€™s occurring with Kunal which was why she agreed to leave the house quietly. She asked him to think with his heart when he claimed he couldnโ€™t trust her and I think sheโ€™s giving him the time he needs to do so. Sheโ€™s no longer trying to fight or prove anything. Sheโ€™s allowing Kunal time to realize things for himself.

vdna thumbnail

Just watched the epi - Was nice ..dream sequence was good. I think K is on the verge of realizing his father's true colors. I wish we get a nice make up scene between KuVan - they owe us that!!

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I still canโ€™t believe we only have 3 episodes left.
๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

And if we get any KuVan scene it looks like it will be epi 199 or 200.

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today episode itโ€™s like fast forward episode because we are near to final episode

Sad part is we are unlucky to witness kuvan parent hood perhaps ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜”

They will be most grateful parents to their children

Because vandu is good mom to Tara she never loves her own mom Sonia

And tomorrow will be all in one and Sunday truth will come out

But we need proper apologies between kuvan I donโ€™t think they have time

Letโ€™s see how they going to wrap up ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™Œ

Edited by vish86 - 6 months ago
sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vish86

Today episode itโ€™s like fast forward episode because we are near to final episode

Sad part is we are unlucky to witness kuvan parent hood perhaps ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜”

They will be most grateful parents to their children

Because vandu is good mom to Tara she never loves her own mom Sonia

And tomorrow will be all in one and Sunday truth will come out

But we need proper apologies between kuvan I donโ€™t think they have time

Letโ€™s see how they going to wrap up ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™Œ

I feel like they are speeding towards the apology and reconciliation. Cause as per the promo, all tracks are wrapped in the next episode except Kuldeep. Vaibhav gets hit by a bus and dies (I think that's the big punishment Vandana was yelling about in the last episode).

vdna thumbnail

Cute scene!!! Like a public announcement that also translates to "Take that people, we had s*x" ..I wish she told K privately and then they had their moment before the rest of the terrible family showed up!

vdna thumbnail

just saw the precap for tomorrow ..so Vaibhav meets with an accident and dies?

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vdna

just saw the precap for tomorrow ..so Vaibhav meets with an accident and dies?

This makes the most amount of sense. Nothing more left for his track.