Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

I am hoping that we get one KuVan scene. We all know that Kunal is always apologetic after realizing his wrongs toward Vandu and usually the way that he apologizes escalates and is more thoughtful and creative each time. The waist hug apology was nice and cute and then of course we had the bedroom apology with the lights. There is no way writers can wrap this up without giving a grand apology from Kunal. Especially when Vandu is having recurring thoughts of him telling her not to have any relation with him, Tara, or Malhotras. So I’m hoping the Kunal apology is the one BTS they didn’t reveal. How else can we see them hugging at the end without a reconciliation? So I’m just hoping to see an apology. And maybe this happens on the last day before their walk. But there has to be a grand apology and reconciliation after such a big separation and the two longing for each other. Right?🤔

Aish do you think we will get 🙄 there’s is limited time to witness everything I don’t have any idea how they going show everything in 4 episodes 🤔🤔🤔

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vish86

Aish do you think we will get 🙄 there’s is limited time to witness everything I don’t have any idea how they going show everything in 4 episodes 🤔🤔🤔

I think there is sometime for KuVan scenes. Because this Kuldeep reveal I don't think will take too long. I think Kunal will believe Vaani. Even now, he's a little suspicious that his Dad is trying to give Vaani the wrong meds.

I think Friday's episode will have 1 KuVan pregnancy scene cause the reveal will happen at the beginning of the episode. I think Kunal may ask her to come home with him. Because next day when Vandu comes to drop off Pammi back to Malhora house, he looks a little less emotional. And Bobby will ask Pammi to leave the house and next day morning, Vandu will find and console her.

Saturday's episode will be Mrunal and Vaibhav's bs. And Sunday will be Kuldeep reveal.

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

I think there is sometime for KuVan scenes. Because this Kuldeep reveal I don't think will take too long. I think Kunal will believe Vaani. Even now, he's a little suspicious that his Dad is trying to give Vaani the wrong meds.

I think Friday's episode will have 1 KuVan pregnancy scene cause the reveal will happen at the beginning of the episode. I think Kunal may ask her to come home with him. Because next day when Vandu comes to drop off Pammi back to Malhora house, he looks a little less emotional. And Bobby will ask Pammi to leave the house and next day morning, Vandu will find and console her.

Saturday's episode will be Mrunal and Vaibhav's bs. And Sunday will be Kuldeep reveal.

This time kunal is dam wrong because vandu didn’t do anything wrong they have to show apologies between kunal and vandana in big way

Otherwise it’s pointless separation track 😑🙄

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This time kunal is dam wrong because vandu didn’t do anything wrong they have to show apologies between kunal and vandana in big way

Otherwise it’s pointless separation track 😑🙄

Agreed for sure. But also, from Kunal’s perspective, he's not entirely wrong either. This isn't some vamp or something. This is his Dad that raised him his whole life. If someone says something against your parents, even you'll have a hard time believing it. And unfortunately, Kuldeep was right about Sonia and Indraneel, so Kunal is even more sensitive about his Dad now. So from his perspective, Dad has always been right and betrayal is love has happened to him. Ofc Vandu is still owed a huge apology but in this case, I really do think Kunal is somewhat valid in his thought process.

Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Agreed for sure. But also, from Kunal’s perspective, he's not entirely wrong either. This isn't some vamp or something. This is his Dad that raised him his whole life. If someone says something against your parents, even you'll have a hard time believing it. And unfortunately, Kuldeep was right about Sonia and Indraneel, so Kunal is even more sensitive about his Dad now. So from his perspective, Dad has always been right and betrayal is love has happened to him. Ofc Vandu is still owed a huge apology but in this case, I really do think Kunal is somewhat valid in his thought process.

This time it is also Vandu's fault. Was there a need to create a drama by blaming Kuldeep in front of kunal Without any Strong Evidence🤦‍♀

No son will consider his father culprit without proof. If Vandu had been in Kunal's place, she too would have been angry with kunal

Kunal said sorry to Vandu for all his mistakes till now This time also Kunal will say sorry from the heart👍

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I agree with all of this. And I’m glad that he has had this time to think things through on his own. This was probably the best separation track I’ve seen on ITV because it actually made sense and you can obviously see what each character is experiencing even with very little dialogue.

Also, V understands Kunal’s emotions and inner turmoil and sometimes I feel as if she’s literally waiting on him to think with his heart and say something to her so she can return. She’s being very patient with him. That day when she met him while they were leaving their houses it looked as if she was waiting for him to speak. Also in last epi she was dreaming of him inviting her back to the house.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Vandu had been quiet for a while. She never said anything to Kunal even when Kuldeep pushed her and she hit her head on the wardrobe or when he dumped the hot water on her hands. I think Vandu reached her limit when Kuldeep tried to kill Vani, which is understandable. She had evidence but of course Kuldeep erased it. And she had actually had that evidence for a while but never had the chance or right opportunity to show Kunal. I think Vandu is highly intelligent as well as empathetic and understands what’s occurring with Kunal which was why she agreed to leave the house quietly. She asked him to think with his heart when he claimed he couldn’t trust her and I think she’s giving him the time he needs to do so. She’s no longer trying to fight or prove anything. She’s allowing Kunal time to realize things for himself.

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

This time it is also Vandu's fault. Was there a need to create a drama by blaming Kuldeep in front of kunal Without any Strong Evidence🤦‍♀

No son will consider his father culprit without proof. If Vandu had been in Kunal's place, she too would have been angry with kunal

Kunal said sorry to Vandu for all his mistakes till now This time also Kunal will say sorry from the heart👍

vish86 thumbnail

I agree with you all but if vandu blames his father he knows that she know he wants believe what ever she tells about his father because so many times she asks that you believe you father more than anything

He knew without any reason she want blame his father sometimes people are scared to except the truth kunal know that some where vandu is right because today episode he told that his mom don’t drink any medicine drink only vandu prescribe 🙌

heyjude07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I agree with you all but if vandu blames his father he knows that she know he wants believe what ever she tells about his father because so many times she asks that you believe you father more than anything

He knew without any reason she want blame his father sometimes people are scared to except the truth kunal know that some where vandu is right because today episode he told that his mom don’t drink any medicine drink only vandu prescribe 🙌

True. Even when Kuldeep made a fuss about Kunal supporting Vandana's singing, he quietened down, and Vandana saw his reaction. He is not able to mistrust his father because he has been brainwashed since childhood.

That kind of grooming takes time to come out of and Vandana is giving him time. Though she is also ready for the worst. They are trying to give everything a logical ending ...all the tracks are seeing a logical ending. …if the show was not going off air, each track would have been longer.

Sadly, there is just not enough buzz on SM. That's because they delayed Kuvan. i feel bad that Sayli and Mohit are not on the regular actor lists of TV media websites etc. It may not matter in the larger perspective but it would have been good for them.

They are doing a brilliant job at his point. Literally, they have made Kunal and Vandana almost real with their acting.