Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Kunal has been staring out of his office window a lot and thinking so I’m hoping that he will realize he can trust V and that she would never make up a lie just to separate him from his father. I think he needed the separation to actually think things through. He did speak up for V in front of his father at the restaurant so there are some changes occurring. Plus he knows the reason for her singing to get money so he was compassionate.

Originally posted by: vdna

Pammi is a strange character - she has an evil streak but is also a genuinely good side. I'm curious to see how she'll flip overnight and realize her mistakes. There's hardly anytime for evil dad reveal and everyone digesting that and coming to terms with it ..especially Kunal! I'm wondering if Kunal has it figured already?

Edited by Aishwarrior - 6 months ago
Aishwarrior thumbnail

Wow… never watched Pak dramas but I will check it out. Sounds interesting.

If anything, I hope Sayli gets a new project soon. And since there has been so much growth in her acting, her next project would be spectacular to watch.

There was an IG post about Shivangi from MHRW having a new serial coming soon but no more news on it or promos.

I hope so too! I'm gonna miss them so much! I liked this paring - i doubt they'll repeat the pair but individually I hope they come back. Sometimes they do repeat pairs like Ram Kapoor and Sakshi have been together in multiple shows ITV and web...so let's hope!

I am unlikely to fall for another ITV soon as well ..I like Pak dramas for their story telling but the cousin marriages don't sit very well with me and also there's no physical intimacy shown between the leads ..like at times there's a slight hug but nothing beyond - so kinda irks me when I'm longing for the leads to just hug and kiss and that doesn't happen :) but otherwise their storytelling is great and acting is stellar ..not to mention the beautiful clothes!

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes, I hope he unearths the truth before Vani gets her memory back. I liked that he spoke up for V in front of his dad - his usual chicken behavior when his dad is around is no longer there ..so hopefully he's been using his head to figure things out for himself!

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Kunal has been staring out of his office window a lot and thinking so I’m hoping that he will realize he can trust V and that she would never make up a lie just to separate him from his father. I think he needed the separation to actually think things through. He did speak up for V in front of his father at the restaurant so there are some changes occurring. Plus he knows the reason for her singing to get money so he was compassionate.

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Okay! yeah you should check them out. I really liked Humsafar (Fawad is awesome!), Zindagi gulzaar hai ..and more recently Tere Bin was nice too. They are all short running so if you binge watch can be done in less than a month :) They are all on YT.

Yes Sayli has subtle expressions on her face that convey a lot ..and her body language speaks a lot too! Let's see what she lands next.

@bold - will check it out, thanks :)

Wow… never watched Pak dramas but I will check it out. Sounds interesting.

If anything, I hope Sayli gets a new project soon. And since there has been so much growth in her acting, her next project would be spectacular to watch.

There was an IG post about Shivangi from MHRW having a new serial coming soon but no more news on it or promos.

Edited by vdna - 6 months ago
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes, I hope he unearths the truth before Vani gets her memory back. I liked that he spoke up for V in front of his dad - his usual chicken behavior when his dad is around is no longer there ..so hopefully he's been using his head to figure things out for himself!

I think he is noticing a few things here and there but something major needs to happen to validate them. It’s his all life belief about his father , so I feel he understands some other other people he loves may not be wrong but his belief is probably asking him to give benefit of doubt each time…. Leading to a confused and self doubting phase.

Aishwarrior thumbnail

😂😂😂😂 Chicken behavior!!!! That made me laugh!!! Too funny.

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The only character that I think should be redeemed is Pammi. She isn't as evil as the other characters and does have morality. We saw this when she was disgusted by Mrunal having an affair with Vaibhav.

Typically her wrongdoings have all been indirect where she partners with others to cause harm. I think that her actions may stem from a place of fear, insecurity, or desperation rather than malice. She was fearful of Vandana coming in and taking her place. I think her only desire was to secure her spot in the house and business.

I wish we could have seen what happens after her character is redeemed. It would have made for a better story if Pammi was redeemed and then Sonia entered the story versus having Sonia enter right after the wedding. Maybe we could have seen an unexpected alliance between Pammi and Vandana which would have made an interesting track.

Having Pammi’s character redeemed at the end is the most believable because viewers saw more of Pammi and her motivations and relationships. She was loving to her family which was mainly the reason for wanting to secure her position… it was for her love for her son. So with her character more than other villians, you can see her personal growth as redemption draws near. With the other characters the redemption is sudden and unbelievable. However, I know there are not many choices for writers as story is ending.

Pammi is an interesting character for sure. She is very layered. She is very selfish in a way for herself and her family but doesn’t necessarily want to harm Kunal or Vedika. I feel that her not desiring Vandana in Kunal’s life majorly stems from the fact that Vandana is not wealthy and her perception is that people who aren’t wealthy ( like she had been) start cheating with money matters and would eventually want all of the wealth / property for themselves which would mean she and her family are ousted. But she is non thinker too in my opinion, if her character had a thinking bit of logical thinking, she would have known that Vandana was safest for her and her family as Kunal’s wife. vandana is selfless and it’s all over her… each and every member of her own family have exploited her for their selfish reason and that’s a known fact.
I think she crossed lines verbally way too many times. But in actions she crossed the boundary when she tried getting rid of Vani by keeping the stove and gas on. That one incident just pushed her to extreme dark from grey zone that she was in. Sheeba has done the role extremely welll, bringing out comical side of pammi even though she was negative. At the end people are ok for her to redeem as compared to Hemant, mrunal , anagha and kuldeep who stepped on their own people ( our leads) for their motives and tried destroying their lives.

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It's a slower episode. Seems like pregnancy reveal and Kunal’s reaction and Pammi leaving the house crap is all happening tommorrow. And then Saturday will be Pammi reforming and then Mrunal and Vaibhav crap. And Sunday will be Kuldeep reveal and Monday will be Malhotras leaving the house, Kunal and Vananda reconciliation and album launch. I don't think there is anytime for a kidney transplant.

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

It's a slower episode. Seems like pregnancy reveal and Kunal’s reaction and Pammi leaving the house crap is all happening tommorrow. And then Saturday will be Pammi reforming and then Mrunal and Vaibhav crap. And Sunday will be Kuldeep reveal and Monday will be Malhotras leaving the house, Kunal and Vananda reconciliation and album launch. I don't think there is anytime for a kidney transplant.

Yes I think today some of scene are not necessary to show and it’s almost one month 🙄🙄🙄

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today episode some kind of slower episode but I think we are in count down they have to wrap up every open track but I so disappointed with writers and makers what we get all the kuvan scene are dreams at last they should show the patch up at nice way not in front of family members I don’t think they will but it’s so unfair to kuvan as well as audience

Now I so irritating vandu speaking to her husband as Sir

Writer didn’t concern about that it’s a big time mistake 🙄😔

Edited by vish86 - 6 months ago