Users

Frequent Posters

heyjude07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kTm8R5BmjU

Vandu, Buddhu, ab to Kunal Sir bolna chod de...smiley37

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just imaging when baby comes mom call dad as sir 😂😂😂

Edited by vish86 - 6 months ago
vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/80yDliw0PkE?si=UbDyFLw96ZLhbbmW

Viewers for 9 hours

It’s a great show but it’s axe with out any reasonable reason 💔💔💔

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

The only character that I think should be redeemed is Pammi. She isn't as evil as the other characters and does have morality. We saw this when she was disgusted by Mrunal having an affair with Vaibhav.

Typically her wrongdoings have all been indirect where she partners with others to cause harm. I think that her actions may stem from a place of fear, insecurity, or desperation rather than malice. She was fearful of Vandana coming in and taking her place. I think her only desire was to secure her spot in the house and business.

I wish we could have seen what happens after her character is redeemed. It would have made for a better story if Pammi was redeemed and then Sonia entered the story versus having Sonia enter right after the wedding. Maybe we could have seen an unexpected alliance between Pammi and Vandana which would have made an interesting track.

Having Pammi’s character redeemed at the end is the most believable because viewers saw more of Pammi and her motivations and relationships. She was loving to her family which was mainly the reason for wanting to secure her position… it was for her love for her son. So with her character more than other villians, you can see her personal growth as redemption draws near. With the other characters the redemption is sudden and unbelievable. However, I know there are not many choices for writers as story is ending.

vish86 thumbnail

Of course if they have Time then we can see lots of tracks but unfortunately it not in our destination our destination is up to what we get only

And I really disappointed with star if the BKAS not getting what they expected why they promoting they are upcoming Serial it was hurting more than anything 💔💔💔

I saw in mohith IG he is promoting new serial it was the worst part what logic they maintain I don’t have any idea 😔 channel is worst channel I ever watched I know mohith have to do it because he’s job it’s ok but I am saying Zee is better than other every single channel

There so many years serial are running I know it was pointless but I think at least they are giving time to build up the story and gather the audience

I so sad BKAS deserve the best 🫶🫶

Edited by vish86 - 6 months ago
Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Many SP serials are under scanner so hopefully the two will have another project in 6 months or a web series. I think they did extremely well with BKAS so I’m sure another project is in the works. 🙏🏽 I’m being hopeful. Would love to see a serial with a fresh concept because no other serial is catching my interest right now. I will probably return to watching Kdramas for a few months until something new appears.

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Just watched today's episode - Kunal was a treat to watch - such an eye candy and I just wanted to hug him - could feel how he wanted to hug V and let go of everything - If we had longer time they could have prolonged the separation and then shown Kunal succumbing to his love for V and hugging and apologizing to her even before his father's true colors became known to him - That way we'd see him want V even though she disrespected his father. Though I guess in the interest of time, his pining is doing the job of letting us know that his love for V is deeper than his love for his dad and if push comes to shove he'll choose V over evil dad!

If this whole track would have been done around 2 months back instead of prolonging sonia and indraneel (two very irritating characters it would have been so good!

The angsty separation could have made for some really nice situations - like them getting locked in some place and getting close and I can think of so many - even could have introduced a male from V's college or something so could see the jealous Kunal (which we all longed for but never got!!)

Oh well!! Very lame channel for pulling the plug so early.

vdna thumbnail

Yes indeed. Such a beautiful interplay of emotions ..and so well emoted by Sayli and Mohit! Really subtle and could catch the feelings ..I can't say this enough but I'm so frustrated that they are ending it- I wouldn't have been this frustrated if they called it off in the sonia track ..or when Kunal was in the abusive version of himself but this Kunal 2.0 has my heart and I so wish this transformed Kunal had a chance to give us more!

Originally posted by: melliflous

I loved the singing part today!!! Kunal was crying quietly and Vandana’s subtle expressions ! beautiful! Mohit and Sayli had saved the best for the last.

I liked koi fariyad office scene too. When Vandana asked Kunal if he wants divorce and that he needs to say it…. I thought he was in shock that she could say that. I ‘m almost thinking that he is more upset about the fact that she decided to walk out on him. Don’t know for sure … but his mannerisms and reactions are such. And for vandana it’s just so sad that she never gets time to even heal - she has to force herself always to be in action mode. In midst of all this , I ‘m liking how Tara is concerned about her ma and papa both.

Edited by vdna - 6 months ago
vdna thumbnail

I hope so too! I'm gonna miss them so much! I liked this paring - i doubt they'll repeat the pair but individually I hope they come back. Sometimes they do repeat pairs like Ram Kapoor and Sakshi have been together in multiple shows ITV and web...so let's hope!

I am unlikely to fall for another ITV soon as well ..I like Pak dramas for their story telling but the cousin marriages don't sit very well with me and also there's no physical intimacy shown between the leads ..like at times there's a slight hug but nothing beyond - so kinda irks me when I'm longing for the leads to just hug and kiss and that doesn't happen :) but otherwise their storytelling is great and acting is stellar ..not to mention the beautiful clothes!

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Many SP serials are under scanner so hopefully the two will have another project in 6 months or a web series. I think they did extremely well with BKAS so I’m sure another project is in the works. 🙏🏽 I’m being hopeful. Would love to see a serial with a fresh concept because no other serial is catching my interest right now. I will probably return to watching Kdramas for a few months until something new appears.

vdna thumbnail

Pammi is a strange character - she has an evil streak but is also a genuinely good side. I'm curious to see how she'll flip overnight and realize her mistakes. There's hardly anytime for evil dad reveal and everyone digesting that and coming to terms with it ..especially Kunal! I'm wondering if Kunal has it figured already?

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

The only character that I think should be redeemed is Pammi. She isn't as evil as the other characters and does have morality. We saw this when she was disgusted by Mrunal having an affair with Vaibhav.

Typically her wrongdoings have all been indirect where she partners with others to cause harm. I think that her actions may stem from a place of fear, insecurity, or desperation rather than malice. She was fearful of Vandana coming in and taking her place. I think her only desire was to secure her spot in the house and business.

I wish we could have seen what happens after her character is redeemed. It would have made for a better story if Pammi was redeemed and then Sonia entered the story versus having Sonia enter right after the wedding. Maybe we could have seen an unexpected alliance between Pammi and Vandana which would have made an interesting track.

Having Pammi’s character redeemed at the end is the most believable because viewers saw more of Pammi and her motivations and relationships. She was loving to her family which was mainly the reason for wanting to secure her position… it was for her love for her son. So with her character more than other villians, you can see her personal growth as redemption draws near. With the other characters the redemption is sudden and unbelievable. However, I know there are not many choices for writers as story is ending.