Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heyjude07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

I know right. The BTS didn't even give quarter of what they expressed on

screen. Specifically, the song part. It was just fantastic.

What I felt was that Kunal was not ready to think about separation at all. When Pammi mentioned it, he wanted to stop her, but didn't know what to say. And when Vandu asked him, he was shocked. Again, it was amazing interplay of expression between them.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I agree the epi was good.

I am surprised that so many days have gone by without K&V speaking. She has on about 5 or 6 different saris so it’s been a week and they haven’t spoken. Plus this means Vandu is about 3 weeks pregnant.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Did you know that you can submit pitches to Disney Hotstar for serials? You have to be an Indian citizen and over 18.
https://www.disneystar.com/pitch-your-idea/

Originally posted by: melliflous

I agree. Even the shows that I’ve liked in the past I had lost interest after 200-250 epis. That’s why I was hoping for extension of only 2-3 months for baatein for complete its storytelling.

I hope that for Mohit and Sayli too. They are fantastic onscreen and webseries with Sayli in a little urban look ( and play her age) would be so nice. Mohit can also pay another suave character- urban suits him. I wonder if DKP can make one for Hotstar India?

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyjude07

I know right. The BTS didn't even give quarter of what they expressed on

screen. Specifically, the song part. It was just fantastic.

What I felt was that Kunal was not ready to think about separation at all. When Pammi mentioned it, he wanted to stop her, but didn't know what to say. And when Vandu asked him, he was shocked. Again, it was amazing interplay of expression between them.

This is so true that even with all the BTS, the episode feels not only like we are watching for the first time but had such elevated range of emotions and effects . These episodes after Sonia’s exit have been a different level altogether. Execution is like high production webseries on Hotstar as such I feel. Sayli has up her game in emotional scenes too along with romantic and Mohit I ‘m in complete awe of … he is brilliant! I ‘ m hoping both of them get amazing shows and work after this one.

Edited by melliflous - 6 months ago
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Did you know that you can submit pitches to Disney Hotstar for serials? You have to be an Indian citizen and over 18.
https://www.disneystar.com/pitch-your-idea/

Ah, this is interesting! This is a good way to attract talent.

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

mohit ne extremely negative role play kiya tha doli armano ki show me us time se kuch childish log mohit ki trolling karte hai kyunki unhe actor and character me difference hota hai ye pata hi nahi hai maybe

Ek interview me sayli ne bhi bola hai woh 1st time mohit se mili thi set par jab woh samrat singh rathore ka role play kar raha tha in doli armano ki show aur sayli ko M rude, arrogant laga tha

And mohit said muze aadat hai bohot logo ne muze judge kiya hai samrat ka character dekhkar

Maybe that because of he played negative role

my first time experience with Mohith that also because of Sayli

And I know he’s senior actor too

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melliflous

Oh this is a news for me. I ‘m not a Mohit’s fan or followed his earlier work. I have watched couple of epis of kulfi and I know that he was good it and it was a very successful show. I have not really seen it though. Same with doli armano ki … only couple of promos that I had watched and I knew he played a negative character there. Though I have seen him and aditie in nach baliye and they were cute !!
so baatein is really the 1st work of Mohit that I followed and I know he is really (at least on SM) very supportive of his wife’s business ventures. And offscreen all of the team of BKAS really liked him. He shared great bond with almost all and as Vandana ( in her post) pointed that married actors stay aloof is a general observation but he had established great working equation and friendship offscreen with Sayli. So I really liked him for that of course only after his acting prowess that i witnessed in this show. And as he rightly said too that this is his best work so far!!

Yes I know kulfi because my most favorite show NK replaced by kulfi 😀🙄

I don’t know the rest but as much I know he’s senior actor

Because of Sayli I Watched BKAS

Anyway he’s good actor 👍🙌

vish86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Yes again nice episode smiley20

Vandu se jyada bura hal to kuku ka ho gaya hai bas phone me pics dekhta rehta hai vandu kesmiley36

https://x.com/duaa2418/status/1765190100571291661?s=20

Vandu to busy hai apne kamo me good rone dhone se better hai

Yes it was well balanced with everyone and I sad that they can stay together for another 2 or 3 months with us 💔😔

vish86 thumbnail

IF Sayli work in web or Tv I want this time her with a young actor which is suitable for her age and character should be different because we saw her as mother last 2 shows that she did 🙌

Because she tried with two senior actors like KVG and MM

I think from all the shows she done BKAS is the most best and popular

It because of chemistry that kuvan shared 💔

I know it’s not possible that we can get kuvan together anytime soon what I know they never repeat the same Jodi

I wish the both actors on their career 🙌

Edited by vish86 - 6 months ago
heyjude07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I must say the show has been handled so beautifully, small details that add so much

Tara is so mature now. The way she she said bye to Vandu from the balcony, without creating a fuss, and the was she is careful about her dad also needing care.

Kunal always dreams about Vandana is a particular saree and she ends up wearing the same the next day. the other day, he dreamt of her in the morning, and she wore the same colour later.

Today's juda look and saree is going to come soon.